How does this work, as I don't wanna help a hitch hicker and get my car stolen from- is there any way to say- prevent/fight a hijack?

Yeah, but if you're one of the people that is kind and loving and has a heart and doesn't care only about himself. Then you would want to know how to prevent such a thing.

I don't have a tweet to confirm this, but you probably will be able to lock your car. If not, house and car keys (CLICK) are items. So if someone will try to steal your unlocked car and you have the keys in your inventory, they shouldn't be able to drive. 

Edited by Vix
got the tweet
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

I don't have a tweet to confirm this, but you probably will be able to lock your car. If not, house and car keys (I have a tweet for that, will paste it here later) are items. So if someone will try to steal your unlocked car and you have the keys in your inventory, they shouldn't be able to drive. 

I just know how gtav is and though you don't lose your car, I don't know how it is in identity. I think I heard something about car insurance which is cool, however I want to know that if I pull over(like I would in life) if I can prevent losing my vehicle. I mean they could just shoot- but what if they're a new player- don't have a gun and don't yet understand identity.

I want to be able to lock my front doors, or if they do try to hijack- maybe a time puzzle or something that defines whether you sucessfully defended the attack, which would knock the theif down, giving you 5 seconds of opportunity to leave.

Cause I know from gtav, you get hijacked, you're not getting your car back, they are gone and it's all because you pulled over. I could just say fuck everyone but that's not me, I got more heart and hope for my species than that.

1 hour ago, NutterButter said:

I just know how gtav is and though you don't lose your car, I don't know how it is in identity. I think I heard something about car insurance which is cool, however I want to know that if I pull over(like I would in life) if I can prevent losing my vehicle. I mean they could just shoot- but what if they're a new player- don't have a gun and don't yet understand identity.

I want to be able to lock my front doors, or if they do try to hijack- maybe a time puzzle or something that defines whether you sucessfully defended the attack, which would knock the theif down, giving you 5 seconds of opportunity to leave.

Cause I know from gtav, you get hijacked, you're not getting your car back, they are gone and it's all because you pulled over. I could just say fuck everyone but that's not me, I got more heart and hope for my species than that.

If identity is as realistic as we all hope Id imagine you would be worrying about crashing your car more than it getting jacked mate :D

9 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

If identity is as realistic as we all hope Id imagine you would be worrying about crashing your car more than it getting jacked mate :D

Some of us are carrying 3 tons of heroine in our truck- we will follow the speed limit, and we will sell drugs, without intoxication or drug tests!

Shit.. Now I need to know- can we label crates, to say... Make them less noticeable..?

Just put a bundle of bananas on one of the types of crates- I got bananas!!!!(; 

Or RPG's!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

Some of us are carrying 3 tons of heroine in our truck- we will follow the speed limit, and we will sell drugs, without intoxication or drug tests!

Shit.. Now I need to know- can we label crates, to say... Make them less noticeable..?

Just put a bundle of bananas on one of the types of crates- I got bananas!!!!(; 

Or RPG's!!!

Convoys containing illegal substances will likely be included, and yes if there is any type of player made sticker or sign system you can probably label that sweet mary jane or heroin or whatever as Bananas :D Police though will stop every single convoy to check for drugs won't they, it'll be terrible for the legitimate businesses! Maybe they had something about this on Twitter, I dunno. Only one person who does know! Vixxxxxx! I summon thou here @Vix 

• Like 1

I want it to be immersive though, like deep- though some people have low expectations and shouldn't be here with thoughts like that, however, I want to see something new, me and another player lifting a crate of guns into a Uhaul(or the games equivalent) because the multiple guns and ammo rounds weigh too mich for a single player, or using a hyster to put crates into the truck(: 

Then we can have hyster races too! Around ammo and guns and explosives, while frying on lsd.

Such a game, such opportunity. I vision too much, maybe my thoughts are a little unrealistic for a video game, but that doesn't stop me from talking about it, in hopes this is read and makes it into the game. :o

Guys, guys, guys. 

Listen

Here is a step by step tutorial on how to get saved etc. and all that shit

1. Hike 

2. Get accidently stolen from by somewhat your bike or something

3. Don't go after them but look at them with sexual harassment eyes.

4. Once you looked at them sexually then you will remember because you are a man that is why we remember sexual shit.

5. Call me.

6. Once you call me,  I will call my guys

7. My guys will find him

8. Bring him back to you

and the rest is up to you

• Like 1

Yeah so. If you are worried someone is going to steal your car, don't give rides.

Or just always keep a gun on your person.

Another way to safely give a stranger a ride is to put them in zip ties until you get to your destination.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

Another way to safely give a stranger a ride is to put them in zip ties until you get to your destination.

The creativity this man has.

Why can't other people step outside the box like you do?

SMH

Just now, NutterButter said:

The creativity this man has.

Why can't other people step outside the box like you do?

SMH

I'm not being creative.
This game is going to based off of what Paratus created on Asylum.
Everything I recommend or say the way things will be is because its how it already is on asylum.

You should look into it.

• Like 1

Several replies have been hidden in this topic. Please keep conversation civil and on-topic!