JamesLuck01

Happy Holidays Everyone :)

I would just like to wish the developers and community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for when it is here! 

Also I for one cannot wait till the new year as it will be only a few months from the 1st Module! I have been waiting so long with most of you, like those who are making it real and well I hope you enjoy the upcoming weeks!

So,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

James! 

• Like 5

AAAYYEEE Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too James!

I appreciate the shout out, and Devs, I'm sure we wont mind if you guys take a couple days off to enjoy time with your families :P So please, do.

*****THIS IS PURELY SPECULATION GENTLEMAN DON'T QUOTE US*****

Side note: So James you've been watching longer than I have. What do you estimate? At the latest February for the module to be released? 

Edited by WhtGhstBlckGhst
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

Side note: So James you've been watching longer than I have. What do you estimate? At the latest February for the module to be released? 

I have no clue, Lets just hope that it comes with the new year but I would hope it comes by April the latest and that is the end of the first quarter but I think the devs are going to make it by 'End of February' if they keep up their hard work. (Just my opinion)

Happy Holidays man! Can't wait to chat with you guys in-game in the next few months. 

Cheers to a new year and a new sense of motivation for the devs with the recent 1.3k extra players coming into the community.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

AAAYYEEE Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too James!

I appreciate the shout out, and Devs, I'm sure we wont mind if you guys take a couple days off to enjoy time with your families :P So please, do.

*****THIS IS PURELY SPECULATION GENTLEMAN DON'T QUOTE US*****

Early 2017 ;)

• Like 1

Happy Holidays everyone! Don't get too fat over Christmas and remember to enjoy yourself, this shit comes but once a year! ;)

200w.gif.db51a46d33a02ac7e4a7c805db5be32

• Like 2