Man what if there was an ELITE who control}}}}}} the goverment and give them certain types of agendas on civilians lets say like BAN all weapons and unarmed civilians and forces the goverment to spy on players. and if anyone wants to join the elite his networth should be atleast 50 million dollars (identity money). 

Pretty sure that might happen at one point in time. We'll have mafias in game that'll become pretty big. It's very possible they'll have their own candidate for mayor/president/... leader-dude and if he gets the power so will the mafia that's standing behind his back, who'll tell him how to rule.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vix said:

Pretty sure that might happen at one point in time. We'll have mafias in game that'll become pretty big. It's very possible they'll have their own candidate for mayor/president/... leader-dude and if he gets the power so will the mafia that's standing behind his back, who'll tell him how to rule.

THATS REALLY GOOD BUT. THE MAFIAS WHO ARE RULING THE SERVER WILL HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH POLICE SO THEY CAN GET OUT OF MURDERS AND ROBBERIES

20 minutes ago, Aziz said:

THATS REALLY GOOD BUT. THE MAFIAS WHO ARE RULING THE SERVER WILL HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH POLICE SO THEY CAN GET OUT OF MURDERS AND ROBBERIES

What's with your abundance of childish ideas, be realistic man. Having corrupt police and mafia at the same time is just a massive fail rp and would cause every civilian to switch server.

• Like 1

There was a fairly similar thing that existed back in Altis Life called the governor - a bloke who could basically create and change laws. Things like taxation, speed limits, vehicle prices. Although I think that if he did too bad of a job, he'd probably end up getting assassinated and a new governor would be chosen.

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

What's with your abundance of childish ideas, be realistic man. Having corrupt police and mafia at the same time is just a massive fail rp and would cause every civilian to switch server.

Maybe he's just like B0xer when we first met him - just drunk?

11 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

There was a fairly similar thing that existed back in Altis Life called the governor - a bloke who could basically create and change laws. Things like taxation, speed limits, vehicle prices. Although I think that if he did too bad of a job, he'd probably end up getting assassinated and a new governor would be chosen.

MMM IM GONNA PUT YOU IN JAIL 

14 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

IM GOONA SELL YOU TO SATANISTS AND THROW YOU IN THE WILD AND NO ONE WILL EVER FIND YOU

2 minutes ago, Aziz said:

IM GOONA SELL YOU TO SATANISTS AND THROW YOU IN THE WILD AND NO ONE WILL EVER FIND YOU

@DrFelixPhD @Notering @Vix Theres a slightly metallic aroma in the air, can you smell it? Sorta smells like that robot out of fallout, oh yes the protectron! Contenders are this noob and Boxer, place your bets people!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kickapoo said:

@DrFelixPhD @Notering @Vix Theres a slightly metallic aroma in the air, can you smell it? Sorta smells like that robot out of fallout, oh yes the protectron! Contenders are this noob and Boxer, place your bets people!

IM GONNA GET YOU

1 minute ago, Vix said:

@Aziz Oh, can you sell me to the satanist group with satanist Amy in it? :D She's my pal!

IM GONNA WHOP YOUR BUTT IN THE WOODS DO U LIKE DAT SUGER

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aziz said:

Weeeell, judging your posts, your vocabulary and your attitude, I think in 1:1 scenario you'd be the one who gets the whooping hun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aziz said:

Bares Be Hilares!

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Lock up your pets, hide your daughters! Protectron is back! This time even more goddamn crazy then ever!xna_protectron_fallout3_2100x2100_by_x_n

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Wait can someone photoshop Aziz's face on to that picture?

IM GONNA GO AFTER YOU BIG BABA SUGER MAMA

Nothing I can't Handle....unless he has a deathclaw by his side. Maybe I'll just be on my way.

13 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Nothing I can't Handle....unless he has a deathclaw by his side. Maybe I'll just be on my way.

Come back here you chicken and fight like a... another animal!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

Fight like a radroach perhaps?

1 hour ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Fight like a radroach perhaps?

How about fight like a protectron? Not an animal but... will do it.

2 minutes ago, Notering said:

How about fight like a protectron? Not an animal but... will do it.

Mehhhh... xD

2 hours ago, Vix said:

Ill have you know there are some skyrim mods which provide chickens as formidable opponents :D

2 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Ill have you know there are some skyrim mods which provide chickens as formidable opponents :D

I apologize chickens. :c I underestimated you.