KENNYOUT3

Spray Paint And Graffiti

I think we should be able to buy spray cans with different colors and stuff and be able to graffiti places. And it should stay there untill the cops come and clean it up and that invisible flag will be over u witch is vandalism. So the police could have the right to arrest you

4 minutes ago, KENNYOUT3 said:

I think we should be able to buy spray cans with different colors and stuff and be able to graffiti places. And it should stay there untill the cops come and clean it up and that invisible flag will be over u witch is vandalism. So the police could have the right to arrest you

The cops will have to see you tagging, as it's a real life sim that won't be the case of being white coated or anything.

There will be designated spray painting areas as far as I'm currently aware of.

And you know there will be cans of spray paint, various colors too.

as nutterbutter said, the spray points will be at designated areas due to spraying everyware taking up alot of memory. would be cool to see you arested for it away :)

I don't know about this, would be great if players weren't trolls but we all know that's impossible, If Graffiti was implemented 80% of it would be pixelated genitals, racist slurs, or memes.

6 hours ago, Xentinel said:

I don't know about this, would be great if players weren't trolls but we all know that's impossible, If Graffiti was implemented 80% of it would be pixelated genitals, racist slurs, or memes.

Totally true and I bet the designated areas are just gonna be walls of memes and dicks