Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Roommate

Looking for a roommate preferably someone who's not a cop and can keep a secret. We'll buy a house together and look out for each other basically. 

Anyone interested just comment down below or dm me! 

Jesse-Pinkman-Walter-White-handshake.gif

Edited by Zeus

Just a question about the assassination service you have, do you know if you can murder anyone and getting away with it?

Ontopic: Good luck getting a partner!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shadow765
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

Just a question about the assassination service you have, do you know if you can murder anyone and getting away with it?

Ontopic: Good luck getting a partner!!!!!!!!!

Messaged you and thanks.

I'd be interested. It'd be nice to not have to pay full rent all by yourself for the first few weeks and worry only about making money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capped said:

I'd be interested. It'd be nice to not have to pay full rent all by yourself for the first few weeks and worry only about making money.

CEO of a postal service intertesting interested.. hmm I'll see Capped

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

CEO of a postal service intertesting interested.. hmm I'll see Capped

Looking forward to it, sir! :D 

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Looking for a roommate preferably someone who's not a cop and can keep a secret. We'll buy a house together and look out for each other basically. 

Anyone interested just comment down below or dm me! 

Jesse-Pinkman-Walter-White-handshake.gif

How much would the rent be, and what would be the rules?

My character shall be willing to share a two-bedroom apartment with your character as long as your character is willing to either

A) Pay an extremely inexpensive amount of rent
B) Fulfill tasks or chores while residing within the household

Examine my signature in order to determine whether I am capable of preserving a secret.

P.S. I am not a government agent

21 hours ago, DROSE said:

How much would the rent be, and what would be the rules?

Not sure yet and the rules are; you pay half the rent and I'll pay the other half, we only hang up paintings we both like and I get the TV in the mornings 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DLimit said:

My character shall be willing to share a two-bedroom apartment with your character as long as your character is willing to either

A) Pay an extremely inexpensive amount of rent
B) Fulfill tasks or chores while residing within the household

Examine my signature in order to determine whether I am capable of preserving a secret.

P.S. I am not a government agent

Nice, I'll keep you in consideration. Wont be making my decision for a while. 

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Not sure yet and the rules are; you pay half the rent and I'll pay the other half, we only hang up paintings we both like and I get the TV in the mornings 

You getting the TV in the morning is fine by me, I'll probably have my own laptop or something. As for the paintings; I'm a bit of an artist myself, so you may or may not like my paintings. They won't be simple stick-figure paintings that's for sure....

48 minutes ago, DROSE said:

You getting the TV in the morning is fine by me, I'll probably have my own laptop or something. As for the paintings; I'm a bit of an artist myself, so you may or may not like my paintings. They won't be simple stick-figure paintings that's for sure....

Change my mind on the paintings lol I care more about furniture. So any paintings are fine but we both have to agree on the furniture.

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Change my mind on the paintings lol I care more about furniture. So any paintings are fine but we both have to agree on the furniture.

I assume a leather leopard-striped couch wouldn't be your thing....

35 minutes ago, DROSE said:

I assume a leather leopard-striped couch wouldn't be your thing....

God no lol

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Nice, I'll keep you in consideration. Wont be making my decision for a while. 

My character shall be an espionage agent that is willing to fulfill numerous legitimate and illegitimate tasks in order to accumulate profits as long as it is extremely subtle and clandestine to the extent that it prevents the character from being convicted of any crime.

In the process, the character shall be a "transporter" (Taxi-cab/Uber) when the individual is incapable of attaining any espionage-based jobs within the market.

I've already managed to purchase the package that provides my character with a 2-bedroom apartment. Thus, one should truthfully consider the option in the future.

Edited by DLimit

On 12/14/2016 at 1:25 AM, DLimit said:

My character shall be an espionage agent that is willing to fulfill numerous legitimate and illegitimate tasks in order to accumulate profits as long as it is extremely subtle and clandestine to the extent that it prevents the character from being convicted of any crime.

In the process, the character shall be a "transporter" (Taxi-cab/Uber) when the individual is incapable of attaining any espionage-based jobs within the market.

I've already managed to purchase the package that provides my character with a 2-bedroom apartment. Thus, one should truthfully consider the option in the future.

Nice, i'll take this into consideration DLIMIT.

On 12/15/2016 at 11:41 AM, Zeus said:

Nice, i'll take this into consideration DLIMIT.

I think my character is going to be in his late-teens to early-twenties, skinny build, kinda punk but not too flamboyant. He'll be into alternative things such as torn skinny jeans, probably tattoos and whatnot. He'll be kind of a loser, working a minimum-wage job at a fast food joint. He'll be respectful of those he lives with, probably on the quiet side. Overall, I think he'd be a cool dude to hang around with.