Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Wait? Is it even ready to play

Question

I am wanting to buy citizenship, but i want to know when i buy this game what will happen? Is it on steam? Can i join yet? Is it even ready to join?

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Apollo said:

I am wanting to buy citizenship, but i want to know when i buy this game what will happen? Is it on steam? Can i join yet? Is it even ready to join?

Identity is currently still in development, the pledge options are pre-orders of the game with different awards you will be able to redeem in the modules, beta and full release. 

1 hour ago, HairyGrenade said:

Identity is currently still in development, the pledge options are pre-orders of the game with different awards you will be able to redeem in the modules, beta and full release. 

Is there even a date of opening ?

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Is there even a date of opening ?

Unfortunately there is not; The beta is expected in late 2017 or early 2018, but can get delayed. The modules however will be released before the beta. 

40 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Unfortunately there is not; The beta is expected in late 2017 or early 2018, but can get delayed. The modules however will be released before the beta. 

I'm curious about this, does this mean that no one will be able to play until the beta because from my understanding when the first module is ready, people who paid $30 or more gets to play it which will be very soon, but I'm not sure?

6 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I'm curious about this, does this mean that no one will be able to play until the beta because from my understanding when the first module is ready, people who paid $30 or more gets to play it which will be very soon, but I'm not sure?

From what i understand you are correct. Those who have pledged $30 or more will have access to the 3 modules before beta. Sort of a stress test/ technical test i believe.

9 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

It has been confirmed by a moderator that anyone who purchases a package with beta access will have access to all the modules as they are completed and released.

23 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

If you pay $30 or more you can play the modules, beta, and full release 

9 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

If you pay $30 or more you can play the modules, beta, and full release 

Hopefully this doesn't seem rude its a genuine question, but what's the point of the beta then?

11 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Hopefully this doesn't seem rude its a genuine question, but what's the point of the beta then?

The modules are only small parts of the game, but the beta will be close to the full game. The beta will serve as a testing purpose when the game is close to being done.

• Like 1