Acetime

Hello Identity

Hello ladies and gentleman,

my name is Acetime and I from Hamburg,Germany.I am 16 years old and found this game a week a go.

I hope we will get a very nice game experience witch will be unforgettable.

Roleplay:

Hello,

my name is Camron Johnson I was born in 1989 in Brooklyn,NY.

I got a dark childhood,my dad was drug addicted and my mum died by the birth.I got 2 sisters Ashley (29) and Caroline (32) so I am the youngest one in the family.

Since I joined the school the teacher noticed that I a very good football player,so I decided to be a football player in the future.

My dream to be a football player blowed up because some guys broke my leg on 5 different places the injury was to big to get out the hospital in two months.

My dad every time said to me before he got drug addicted:,,Son please go a legal way, don´t let the friends decide your life!´´

And I still doing this today,I go my own way dear readers.Furthermore there was my best friend Charly witch died by a car accident,he was like a brother for me,we did so much things together and now where he is?

Since that things happened I decided to move away from New York,I find a post in Casebook(<--I know^^) witch was about a trip on a Island.

I booked three tickets and we gone!

Now we live in peace and no one want to hurt us we are so proud of our family specific of our parents.

A very big thanks to the government you gave us a new chance to set up a new life.

greetings family Johnson

Out of roleplay greetings from Germany 

P.S could you guys rate my English?^^

• Like 2

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game. If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help! Cheerio!

• Like 2

Welcome @Acetime! Pretty cool having your RP character born in Brooklyn, I visited there this past summer and I loved it! Hope to see you around! :)

Wow, great role play intro @Acetime! Welcome to the community! I think you are a great addition to Identity! See you in game sometime!

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe.