Zeus

You SHOULD whitelist official servers

So i've been craving some rp and I decided to go to an arma 3 rp life server and I sh*t you not as soon as I joined 1 guy got out a car ran and got shot for no reason then another guy called john got ran over and after that a guy came up to me demanded 10k before I could respond I was shot. Honstly I think we should have whitlisted official servers or atleast a few.

• Like 1

No, it wouldn't be fair to the people who aren't really interested in role-playing. And also, I could buy 500$ worth of game and be unable to play because a random guy thinks that I'm not good enough. If you want whitelist, find a private server.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

No, it wouldn't be fair to the people who aren't really interested in role-playing. And also, I could buy 500$ worth of game and be unable to play because a random guy thinks that I'm not good enough. If you want whitelist, find a private server.

I know you're talking about Arma 3 (not sure why) but I've heard this same argument made about this game. The answer is: people who aren't interested in roleplay really shouldn't be buying a roleplay game.

• Like 3

I wasnt talking about arma. And what I meant is that since I already bought the game, I shouldn't have to waste time to get whitelisted, because there's a 50% chance that I won't. 

7 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Considering that the game is based around RP you'd probably get white listed easily.

As long as he's a good roleplayer, that is.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Johnny said:

As long as he's a good roleplayer, that is.

What if someone spends 100$ to buy a good tier and then he doesn't get whitelisted because he's not good enough. If you want a whitelist, get a private server, or at least, keep 1 or 2 servers without whitelist.

4 hours ago, Johnny said:

I know you're talking about Arma 3 (not sure why) but I've heard this same argument made about this game. The answer is: people who aren't interested in roleplay really shouldn't be buying a roleplay game.

They wouldn't buy an RPG if they didn't like it. Who are you to dictate who buys a game? If I want to purchase a game, I will purchase it. Why would I purchase a game if I wasn't interested? This is an RPG called Identity, everyone is unique and plays uniquely. If YOU aren't interested in that, maybe YOU shouldnt buy the game.

10 hours ago, Zeus said:

So i've been craving some rp and I decided to go to an arma 3 rp life server and I sh*t you not as soon as I joined 1 guy got out a car ran and got shot for no reason then another guy called john got ran over and after that a guy came up to me demanded 10k before I could respond I was shot. Honstly I think we should have whitlisted official servers or atleast a few.

That's just tough luck. In this game guns will be rare and so will cars so I wouldn't expect this to happen. Even still, as I said before, you have no right to dictate who plays a game. Whitelisting official servers is an outrageous idea and honestly quite ignorant, how will people learn how to play if they don't get the opportunity to play until they are experts? Just because people don't play how you want them to doesn't mean they shouldn't play. 

Edited by JoelKeys
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

They wouldn't buy an RPG if they didn't like it. Who are you to dictate who buys a game? If I want to purchase a game, I will purchase it. Why would I purchase a game if I wasn't interested? This is an RPG called Identity, everyone is unique and plays uniquely. If YOU aren't interested in that, maybe YOU shouldnt buy the game.

That's just tough luck. In this game guns will be rare and so will cars so I wouldn't expect this to happen. Even still, as I said before, you have no right to dictate who plays a game. Whitelisting official servers is an outrageous idea and honestly quite ignorant, how will people learn how to play if they don't get the opportunity to play until they are experts? Just because people don't play how you want them to doesn't mean the year shouldn't play. 

Thanks for explaining my point ^_^

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zeus said:

Fact is, they will never white-list official servers as if one person gets turned down from playing on a official server then he could potentially tell his friends(customers) not to buy it and therefore its not going to happen.

It's not a RP game, its an MMORPG, that means that it is more of a freeroam do what you want, not like RP servers on games (The difference between RP and RPG is actually large)

52 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Fact is, they will never white-list official servers as if one person gets turned down from playing on a official server then he could potentially tell his friends(customers) not to buy it and therefore its not going to happen.

We'll see how it plays out.

13 minutes ago, TakeiT said:

It's not a RP game, its an MMORPG, that means that it is more of a freeroam do what you want, not like RP servers on games (The difference between RP and RPG is actually large)

Its a Real Life sim and its based on Role Play. But yes.

On 2016-12-10 at 1:29 AM, Johnny said:

THIS! my fuck i'm tired of seeing people cater to the people who dont belong.