Sign in to follow this  
Topshotz357

pledge upgrades

I feel we should be able to upgrade to any pledge from before on kickstarter but without the special kickstarter items like the hat n such but you should be able to upgrade to the $2500 pledge if you wanted or more

32 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

I feel we should be able to upgrade to any pledge from before on kickstarter but without the special kickstarter items like the hat n such but you should be able to upgrade to the $2500 pledge if you wanted or more

They are thinking about changing the store around/ maybe that sort of thing but not a definite as the kick-starter pledges are unique and well I wouldn't do those higher tier pledges on this crowd funding page. Firstly, if you missed on those unique pledges its unfortunate but also it keeps a lot of things unique to the highest and earliest backers. I would like to upgrade mine to the $1000 pledge from $250. (I pledged on the kick-starter) (most of this opinion but don't quote me on anything as i may be wrong.)

46 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They are thinking about changing the store around/ maybe that sort of thing but not a definite as the kick-starter pledges are unique and well I wouldn't do those higher tier pledges on this crowd funding page. Firstly, if you missed on those unique pledges its unfortunate but also it keeps a lot of things unique to the highest and earliest backers. I would like to upgrade mine to the $1000 pledge from $250. (I pledged on the kick-starter) (most of this opinion but don't quote me on anything as i may be wrong.)

I want the penthouse ppledge and they can keep the skypecall I only want to upgrade for in game things so I can have a better start a more laid back longterm and more enjoyment of building a life

I won't be upgrading for anything less then the sportscar bike box truck penthouse clothes money and large garage

52 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Your thinking about pledging $1000?

8 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Your thinking about pledging $1000?

no, because no option anymore for higher than $500.

So its only $250 upgrade for me to the highest tier on this crowd funding page.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

no, because no option anymore for higher than $500.

So its only $250 upgrade for me to the highest tier on this crowd funding page.

Yeh and its not a big enough difference to upgrade right?

13 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

Yeh and its not a big enough difference to upgrade right?

It subtracts what you've already paidĀ from the total cost of the pledge you want to upgrade to. So you pay the same amount as anyone else.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

It subtracts what you've already paidĀ from the total cost of the pledge you want to upgrade to. So you pay the same amount as anyone else.

I know still not enough to make someone want to upgrade to the $500from $250 you get basically the same stuff for less