SharpShep

Framing your enemy's

Will it be possible to frame your Criminal and Political Rivals in the game. Also cops that are getting to close or People who are not paying you what you are due.

For instance you kill someone. When you know your target is asleep or alone and then plant the gun on them later. Give the police a tip after the deed is done then watch the fun.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SharpShep said:

Will it be possible to frame your Criminal and Political Rivals in the game. Also cops that are getting to close or People who are not paying you what you are due.

For instance you kill someone. When you know your target is asleep or alone and then plant the gun on them later. Give the police a tip after the deed is done then watch the fun.

That would be a good idea, and I think we will be able to do it in game. Btw, check your messages Geno.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valtorix said:

That's a good idea; it's a shame we can't have corrupt cops on the official servers xD

Yes you can't play as a corrupt cop. But that does not mean another person can't make it look like your are corrupt the line is still there. Since the only other option would be the cops being corrupt and disregarding evidence against one of their own.

Also as a second point this add deeper RP elements since if we can't punish cops by any other mean then killing them. We will just have to kill cops on sight having lookout and faking calls for their help to ambush them. 

If we can just quell the police by overpowering them the why not just do it. Unless we have options.

I agree, don't get me wrong; there is a lot of potential in corrupt law enforcement and i'd love to see it but the issue is the overwhelmingly possibilities for abuse

I don't mind that they can't do criminal actions the point is we should be able to frame them so they can be seen as being corrupt. They get jail time but are let out on new information instead of serving a full term. I am only looking for less extreme options then killing them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

This would be great business for me. +1

Good to hear you life the idea. I think everyone is so focused on the small picture flashy thing like drugs and murder for the game. That they seem to forget there is protection money and monopolies to be founded and if god will a few scam artiest mixing things up with pure charm.