Sign in to follow this  
Gifted

Identity should be for consoles and PC

Identity would be a great game for consoles also because it's just the perfect game for everyone and not everyone can play games on a computer like me my computer won't have steam on it and also if they put it on consoles they will make a lot of money and I was really exited for the game and then I realized that it was only for PC so I really hope that they would make the game for all platforms it would make a lot of people happy"

Right, yes its a no to consoles and many disappointments on that answer unfortunately. @Gifted They didn't say might after the pc release, but they said "They might look into console porting after pc release but no promises". 

There are many flaws of this game being done for consoles as well firstly the controls, there a lot of them and so it will be hard to fit all on the controller unless they tone stuff down. 

Also the console servers will not be able to handle so many players on one server, and it will be crazy as because the trolls will ruin the role-play, and how will anyone be able to manage laws and things if you get put on random servers? There also will have to be AI on the console version because you won't be able to have many of the great things controlled by players. 

(Ps: I have nothing against the console porting, I just look at the facts to everything and how it effects things.)

consoles need to die off to be honest. I've never seen how a game like this could be possible on a console.

Hopefully the devs will not spend their efforts on this.

• Like 1

Saying that consoles need to die off is very ignorant of you. Consoles are a great and cheap way to play videogames, they may not be the most powerful machines but they can still offer a lot.

I think it would be awesome and would add more possible players to Identity, however this game will probably be to vast for consoles, but that is okay too. 

Games like these, that push the limits of genres and how game operate, push the producers of consoles to make their consoles better. 

PC games pioneer Console gaming, and hopefully this game can have the same effect to MMOs, RPGs, etc. 

I can't see this working on console at all tbh. The community, the pad, the hardware, you guys dont have dedicated servers...

16 hours ago, Zeus said:

I can't see this working on console at all tbh. The community, the pad, the hardware, you guys dont have dedicated servers...

Yeharks a mofo to host on Xbox