Sign in to follow this  
JoelKeys

A Quick Few "Do's and Dont's"

I am a wealthy businessman looking for a suitable political party, however they all spurt the same nonsense. I dont need the standard lines such as "I will lower taxes!" and "All we care about is the people!" because that is a major turnoff. I don't want lower taxes, I just want them to be contributing to society. I want to know what you will use the taxes I pay for, not how much I am paying. If I am paying 30% tax and in return get a government but no free healthcare or free mailing services, ill be pissed off. If I am paying 60% tax but I get free healthcare and 3 free public transport journeys per week along with a free mailing service and a trained government with a low crime rate, I'd rather pay the extra 30% for all of those bonus features. I don't need to know you care about me, I know you do, your my government for christ sake, I want to know what all of your priorities are. If you only care about me, the economy will go to shit and crime rates will be through the roof. This is your opportunity to create your own Identity, dont copy everyone else by spewing out recycled keywords. Be unique.

Edited by JoelKeys
  • Like 1

As Governor taxes will be low, however to answer your question your taxes will contribute towards free healthcare, crime will not be high through the laws I'll be implementing.

My priorities are ensuring everybody has a home, a job with guaranteed safety, free medical care, transportation costs won't be too expensive however taxes and government funding I.e money out of my own pocket will contribute to running the economy.

Criminals won't be able to acquire firearms legally and I'll be cracking down on drug crime but Crime as a whole will not be a problem.

My Government will treat all citizens with the same respect and ensure that the economy is in a very good place but that all citizens are looked after.

I hope this answer is satisfactory and thank you for taking the time to read it, positive criticism would be appreciated

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343
  • Like 1

I would like to know more about your plans on how to limit crime. In my experience it is best to not use "extreme" (not really extreme but that is what they would be called in this case, words that leave no room for exception), so when you say "crime will not be high" that is only setting yourself up to be used against propaganda. Anyways, back to my original point, I would like to know specifically what kind of ideas you have for laws that will cut down crime rates. I saw that you posted that criminals wont be able to legally purchase firearms, and that's good to know, but i think there is more to it than that.

Absolutely of course, to extend on my point about crime, I will not use any extreme measures but I will set in laws that require thorough security checks when it comes to purchasing firearms, I will also ensure the police force are patrolling the cities and areas regularly to keep an eye out for crime, I also intend to appoint a well trusted and experienced commissioner for crime who will report to me on all situations.

To heavily back up my claims I will be setting up a neighbourhood watch system whereby those who volunteer and prove their worth can earn loyalty discounts in tax reductions, shopping, bills etc as a sign of good will to show appreciation.

I hope all of this clears up any concerns you may have and should you have any further questions I'll only be too happy to help you

10 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

I am a wealthy businessman looking for a suitable political party, however they all spurt the same nonsense. I dont need the standard lines such as "I will lower taxes!" and "All we care about is the people!" because that is a major turnoff. I don't want lower taxes, I just want them to be contributing to society. I want to know what you will use the taxes I pay for, not how much I am paying. If I am paying 30% tax and in return get a government but no free healthcare or free mailing services, ill be pissed off. If I am paying 60% tax but I get free healthcare and 3 free public transport journeys per week along with a free mailing service and a trained government with a low crime rate, I'd rather pay the extra 30% for all of those bonus features. I don't need to know you care about me, I know you do, your my government for christ sake, I want to know what all of your priorities are. If you only care about me, the economy will go to shit and crime rates will be through the roof. This is your opportunity to create your own Identity, dont copy everyone else by spewing out recycled keywords. Be unique.

All I get from you is, "I'm okay with government robbing 30% or 60% of my hard earned money every month if they give me shit that will be worth my 30/60% of my monthly labor".. You don't sound like a businessman to me. If you're rich business man, you'd know that government is not your friend. They will steal your money for shit that they either can't deliver or won't be worth the tax money, if you're poor and lazy then fine. Let the market do the job, fuck the political parties, you said yourself that they're a turn off.

Edited by Capitalist
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Thank you for your comments,

Our Party - The Liberal Progress Union - Has explained exactly what you want. Please follow the link for more information - http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/2897-the-liberal-progress-union/ .

Thank you very much for your time