Kirkthegameryt

A few quick questions about Identity

Hello, My name is KirkTheGamerYT (Known as Kirk Sanchez In-Game), and I have a few questions about the game.

Questions:

I. What types of jobs will there be? Will players be allowed to kill other players at will, or will there be a rule against RDM?

II. Will players be able to create their own servers for Communities (Like in ArmA, or GTA IV/V Policing Communities)?

III. Will the map be vast, where you can travel out into the depths of the ocean, and not hit an invisible wall, ETC.?

IV. Will Players be able to fly in planes, either as Pilot or Passenger?

V. Will communication be done through Teamspeak (Kind of like TFR) or will it be done through the game, if done through the game, how is the voice quality?

VI. Will players be able to break into other player's vehicles, or apartments?

VII. For movies, will players be able to request movies, or will they be automatically played?

VII.II. Will Players have to wait for movies to begin before walking into the theater (such as waiting for the entry time)

VII.III. What types of movies will be played? Newer or old (Such as recent block busters, ETC.)

Thank you for reading, and answering my LONG list of questions, and I will see you In-Game!

Best Regards,

KirkTheGamerYT

Edited by Kirkthegameryt

1) Just about anything you can think of. Police, paramedics and firefighters. If you have the capital you can start a business of your choosing. You could become a lone criminal or even join a crime family. It'd just be easier for you to name a job and me tell you whether or not it'll be in the game.

2) Yes, there will be community servers.

3) According to Motown, the island will be approximately 225 square kilometers, with a few islands around the coast. I doubt you'll be able to swim out to see, so invisible barriers shouldn't be a problem.

4) Nope. 

5) No TS3 integration, as far as I know. You can use either voice or text chat in-game.

6) I'd assume you'll be able to break into cars. As for houses and apartments, no.

• Like 1

7. I think that you will be able to request a movie from a list but not sure.

8. IDK no information given like this as of yet.

9. Movies that are free and won't require licensing.

The ingame voice will be best used, the devs said they want to avoid text speech. As the voice will act in a radius on where the player is, the mouth of the player model also moves ^_^

Honestly mostthese questions have all been answered on previous posts... There are loads of people that are making topics, without properly researching..

Edited by jremi