Kickapoo

Weekly Poll No.2

Poll No.2  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Franchise Do You Prefer For Story Mode?

2. 2. Which Franchise Do You Prefer For Multiplayer Mode?

3. 3. Which Franchise Do You Prefer As A Whole?

KFC Wins! It's no surprise that a huge bucket of delicious fried chicken has trumped the Big Mac....

ronald-mcdonald-colonel-sanders-fight.jp

And onto poll number 2, and this does not specify any of the games in either of the series, just simply down to your experience of the games alone.

COD for life. The most fun times Iv'e had on xbox were playing COD. Although battlefield is one of the greatest, I still think COD will always be better IMO. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

COD for life. The most fun times Iv'e had on xbox were playing COD. Although battlefield is one of the greatest, I still think COD will always be better IMO. 

Yup I agree. I don't usually get the time to play games for long today so I find it much easier to just pick up and play COD.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Call of Duty is an arcade shooter. Just easier and more fun to play

Well, Battlefield isn't exactly what I'd call a simulation shooter but I get what you're saying.

• Like 2

I think during the BC2/MW2 era they were really tight to each other in terms of fun. For me as time has gone on I am more drawn towards the Battlefield franchise. The space and jump suits etc killed cod for me. 

• Like 2

On 17/10/2016 at 11:39 AM, Shimozukachi said:

is it still call of duty? thought it's star wars without lightsabers and with too many high jumps.

Ye, it is COD Star Wars now. xD don't get me wrong, it looks amazing overall but I only pre-ordered it to get COD 4. Also the new COD has bullets not lasers.

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ye, it is COD Star Wars now. xD don't get me wrong, it looks amazing overall but I only pre-ordered it to get COD 4. Also the new COD has bullets not lasers.

bullets? nice. but i'll continue playing battlefield 1 to get annoyed by wheelbarrows