-any kind of k/d rate.

-any loot you drop when you die

-guns and ammo that are cheaper than the loot someone gets from killing you

-whitelisted noobs as cops

-no cops

-15 minute jail penalty for killing >100 people

• Like 2

+1 On this Shimoz

The jail time in this game should be a long time. It will bring more roleplay to the game and people wont  just go out and murder random people if they get put in jail for 10min for one murder.

And i said it before, guns shouldn't be way to expensive but not way to cheap either. Otherwise everyone will have a gun, and this will break the roleplaying.

I'm pretty sure there will be alot of cops, so i don't we think have to worry about that.

Hmm, no loot when dropped. Well what i think atleast, is that if i kill another guy with a gun i want to be able to take his gun. To maybe resell it to a gang or something like that. 

26 minutes ago, LittleVic said:

+1 On this Shimoz

The jail time in this game should be a long time. It will bring more roleplay to the game and people wont  just go out and murder random people if they get put in jail for 10min for one murder.

And i said it before, guns shouldn't be way to expensive but not way to cheap either. Otherwise everyone will have a gun, and this will break the roleplaying.

I'm pretty sure there will be alot of cops, so i don't we think have to worry about that.

Hmm, no loot when dropped. Well what i think atleast, is that if i kill another guy with a gun i want to be able to take his gun. To maybe resell it to a gang or something like that. 

From what the devs have been saying, it sounds like you will be in jail for alot more time than 10 minutes for a murder.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

From what the devs have been saying, it sounds like you will be in jail for alot more time than 10 minutes for a murder.

And this was great to hear! 

I wish their were actual RP groups who host sessions for legit role-players in GTA V

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

3 hours ago, LittleVic said:

And this was great to hear! 

For things like minor fist fights, alot of traffic violations, small drug possession, ect, if you are caught you will be brought to a jail/holding cell probably at the police station and be kept there for anywhere from 5-15 or 20 minutes tops. For crimes like murder, fleeing police, big drug smuggling and so on you will be brought to the prison complex where sentences will be from around 25 minutes to 45 minutes but the max sentence is likely to be changed to several hours. (For terrible terrible crimes.) 

Edited by Frank

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

For things like minor fist fights, alot of traffic violations, small drug possession, ect, if you are caught you will be brought to a jail/holding cell probably at the police station and be kept there for anywhere from 5-15 or 20 minutes tops. For crimes like murder, fleeing police, big drug smuggling and so on you will be brought to the prison complex where sentences will be from around 25 minutes to 45 minutes but the max sentence is likely to be changed to several hours. (For terrible terrible crimes.) 

Awesome!!