Glueman

This Is not a good idea...

This post will short it pretty much sums up what i think about people starting gangs and businesses before the first module is even out. Its cool and all that people are getting creative and trying to get members and staff already BUT the game is not out yet... as of now nobody is anything and most people have the same amount of money and resources once the game is released. People claiming to be the best gang or best MC or business are wrong they are all on the same level as of right now once the game is released there will be a lot of people who have a gang or business without a gang or business. I think people should wait until they actually have the things for making a gang or business before making the gang or business. Just my two cents 

15 minutes ago, Glueman said:

This post will short it pretty much sums up what i think about people starting gangs and businesses before the first module is even out. Its cool and all that people are getting creative and trying to get members and staff already BUT the game is not out yet... as of now nobody is anything and most people have the same amount of money and resources once the game is released. People claiming to be the best gang or best MC or business are wrong they are all on the same level as of right now once the game is released there will be a lot of people who have a gang or business without a gang or business. I think people should wait until they actually have the things for making a gang or business before making the gang or business. Just my two cents 

Look at BCR MC. Top standing MC now. Our radio station. Top standing one now. Mafia, that's still undecided. So yes, we are top.

On 2016-9-20 at 6:03 PM, Cornholio said:

Look at BCR MC. Top standing MC now. Our radio station. Top standing one now. Mafia, that's still undecided. So yes, we are top.

No you are not the top because the GAME IS NOT EVEN OUT, you cant claim your something without having that something. Im not trying to be rude but you wont have it untill you have it

On 2016-9-20 at 6:03 PM, Cornholio said:

I mean some guy could make some money (more then you) then make a successful Radio station and your has not even stated so dont go around saying your the Top of anything just yet.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Glueman said:

I mean some guy could make some money (more then you) then make a successful Radio station and your has not even stated so dont go around saying your the Top of anything just yet.

Until somebody outdoes us were top. If another radio station comes along and knocks us down then they are top. Once a new MC comes along and takes out BCR MC then they will be top MC. BCR MC has the highest respect out of any other MC. It doesn't matter if you make money in game yet. They are the top MC.

8 hours ago, Cornholio said:

Until somebody outdoes us were top. If another radio station comes along and knocks us down then they are top. Once a new MC comes along and takes out BCR MC then they will be top MC. BCR MC has the highest respect out of any other MC. It doesn't matter if you make money in game yet. They are the top MC.

It actually does matter because when the game starts nobody will have anything except for the people spending upwards of 100$ to get a house and a car and some mulah, your not the top of nothing yet considering there is nothing right now and how can you have respect when the game is not even out, also just a tip usually you need money to keep something going.

Money isn't everything mate. People may have bought their way into the game with money in their pockets but it's the people that start from the bottom that will most likely be more successful. Also respect is key in business. Especially in the crime department. My MC gets a lot of respect from people. The club has been disbanded 2 times, both time having to make a comeback due to the fact people love it so much. If that shows you that it's not too early to make a gang or business then I don't know what does. How's about next time just leave people to their own thing. I understand that it's your opinion and I respect your opinion but from what I can see on this post and your dupe post you've just started making people unhappy. At the end of the day, whether the game comes out or not. The people that spent a good couple of hours making a gang or business would have had the most fun out of everyone on the forums.

• Like 5

@Glueman

Ever heard of publicity? Publicity is intangible, meaning without physical form. That means I don't have to be playing the game to create a name for myself. When someone on the forums talk about weapons manufacturing, they think of me. Meaning, when we finally do get in the game, if you are searching for a weapon you know who to look for... Andrew Donaldson. 

Also, if you plan out how and what you are doing before you get in the game, you will already be ahead of others who haven't planned for their career choice. 

P.S. I wouldn't fuck with @Herzog

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Glueman

Ever heard of publicity? Publicity is intangible, meaning without physical form. That means I don't have to be playing the game to create a name for myself. When someone on the forums talk about weapons manufacturing, they think of me. Meaning, when we finally do get in the game, if you are searching for a weapon you know who to look for... Andrew Donaldson. 

Also, if you plan out how and what you are doing before you get in the game, you will already be ahead of others who haven't planned for their career choice. 

P.S. I wouldn't fuck with @Herzog

Well said man :D that last bit too :P 

• Like 1

I have started my radio station early to let people know about us. The more people who are looking forward to listening to us the more people we a tract. We are not doing this for money, we just want people to hear the rock and roll baby. 

Edited by DJ-Bobby-Vee
  • Like 1

I like what @DJ-Bobby-Vee said. You should start things early instead of rushing around early on in game. My MC are no big smart talking guys, But if the game comes out you will be frightened if you here me and my good mate @Herzog 's name. 

I agree with others that the BCR MC are the biggest and well known. Mine probably second (not sure). 

And I agree with you we'll see who's the best when the game comes out. You gotta work for the number one spot. I have disbanded many accounts and characters. Micky Thompson will be my second account, which I will probobly go on twice or three times a week.

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

On 2016-9-21 at 5:08 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

I like what @DJ-Bobby-Vee said. You should start things early instead of rushing around early on in game. My MC are no big smart talking guys, But if the game comes out you will be frightened if you here me and my good mate @Herzog 's name. 

I agree with others that the BCR MC are the biggest and well known. Mine probably second (not sure). 

And I agree with you we'll see who's the best when the game comes out. You gotta work for the number one spot. I have disbanded many accounts and characters. Micky Thompson will be my second account, which I will probobly go on twice or three times a week.

Since none of your gangs or money to fund your gang are in game youll still have to rush around to get whats necessary to get it going.

On 2016-9-21 at 3:28 PM, Herzog said:

Well said man :D that last bit too :P 

i'm not saying its a bad idea to know what you want to do i agree that will get you ahead if you have a goal in fact my goal is pretty specific  but ill need time, money etc... i'm  not going around and telling people to find me when game starts because i wont have that stuff until i get it, what i'm saying is that people should not be claiming to be tops of some category until the game is released.

On 9/22/2016 at 5:47 PM, Glueman said:

i'm not saying its a bad idea to know what you want to do i agree that will get you ahead if you have a goal in fact my goal is pretty specific  but ill need time, money etc... i'm  not going around and telling people to find me when game starts because i wont have that stuff until i get it, what i'm saying is that people should not be claiming to be tops of some category until the game is released.

I'm going to fly in the face of convention & actually agree with some of your original post. When we open our server (that's if Identity ever actually gets off the ground) most people will be starting at basement level. There are obvious exceptions, first response services etc will need predesignated leaders right from the word go for example, but crime gangs etc, nope. A forum signature will not make you 'the best', you are going to have to get in world and both prove and earn that claim. While it never hurts to plan ahead, claims on a forum about biggest and best don't mean a thing until the game actually starts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

I'm going to fly in the face of convention & actually agree with some of your original post. When we open our server (that's if Identity ever actually gets off the ground) most people will be starting at basement level. There are obvious exceptions, first response services etc will need predesignated leaders right from the word go for example, but crime gangs etc, nope. A forum signature will not make you 'the best', you are going to have to get in world and both prove and earn that claim. While it never hurts to plan ahead, claims on a forum about biggest and best don't mean a thing until the game actually starts.

100% agree

Anyone who claims to be the best at a game before it even comes out is.... let's hope for their sake just a bad liar. 

However, there is a difference between being the best, and being the biggest (IE most members). 

• Like 1

I agree that everyone is going to start on the same slate when it comes out but I think you can get a tiny advantage in already knowing what your goals are and what kind of company you want to start so you can rush to getting into that as soon as the game begins. However I have seen some ads for some business that say we have been top manufacturer in identity for 12 years and things like that. I think that is false advertising, straight up. I know its called role-play.... but still