Sign in to follow this  
Frank

Hello

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Will this storyline be in a dlc for Mafia 3? 

No, mafia 3 story is awful. The previous ones had good stories but the game went to an American hipster studio and it messed up the story.

Edited by Frank

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, mafia 3 story is awful. The previous ones had good stories but the game went to an American hipster studio and it messed up the story.

Perhaps, but how do you know it is bad when it hasn't been released yet? :D 

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Perhaps, but how do you know it is bad when it hasn't been released yet? :D 

I can tell from the trailers and shit, it's gonna be cheesy and not authentic. At no time in the 1970's did a young black man (with the help of a black female gang leader) ever take on the mafia. I'm not trying to be rascist but it's ridiculous. Maybe some people will like it but I certainly won't.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can tell from the trailers and shit, it's gonna be cheesy and not authentic. At no time in the 1970's did a young black man (with the help of a black female gang leader) ever take on the mafia. I'm not trying to be rascist but it's ridiculous. Maybe some people will like it but I certainly won't.

Often authenticity and the entertainment business don't go hand in hand. Hell, most of the movies and films which are mafia related aren't that accurate, they just go with what works and what entertains the crowd. I liked mafia 2 anyway so I might buy the game (Deffo won't pirate it...) and create an opinion then.

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Often authenticity and the entertainment business don't go hand in hand. Hell, most of the movies and films which are mafia related aren't that accurate, they just go with what works and what entertains the crowd. I liked mafia 2 anyway so I might buy the game (Deffo won't pirate it...) and create an opinion then.

I mean for me as an Italian it pisses me off because these days there aren't too many mafia movies or games and they took the only series we had and turned it into a game about black mafia. Some people argue that it's still a mafia game because the black "mafia", wrong the mafia is only Italian, anything else isn't truly mafia. Non Italians probably aren't pissed as much.