Arky

Radio Stations

Question

Does anybody know how the radio station will work. I've searched for about an hour to try and find the right topic but I can't. 

How will radio stations work? Will we have to use a third party app to get it to work? And if we wanna switch between talking and radio can we do that?

Im only asking because it seems very confusing in a sense. Because I have no idea how it'll work.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

@Cornholio Lot of people with a lot of questions I really hope they would make a list of these sort of things. Same with jobs and careers. Long time no update from the developers wish they would take some time for us soon even it is a little bit of new information. 

Well I see that @Motown Is giving replies to guests so @Cornholio maybe you can ask the question in a PM but... He might get plenty of those :-P

maybe to many questions to answer but some lists may help? People have so many questions because the idea behind the game is just amazing

Edited by Profender

14 minutes ago, Profender said:

Well I see that @Motown Is giving replies to guests so @Cornholio maybe you can ask the question in a PM but... He might get plenty of those :-P

maybe to many questions to answer but some lists may help? People have so many questions because the idea behind the game is just amazing

When I showed this to my friends about 2 months ago they said that this game looked too ambitious. But I'm putting so much faith into this game.. It can't be as bad as No Mans Sky right?

• Like 1

Yeah why not have faith in it? They are also gamers so they are making something they love. We can only hope and ask. Making a game is not easy at all maybe some things just take a lot of time and money. We keep the faith! 

1 hour ago, Profender said:

@Cornholio Lot of people with a lot of questions I really hope they would make a list of these sort of things. Same with jobs and careers. Long time no update from the developers wish they would take some time for us soon even it is a little bit of new information. 

To be honest, I'd rather see them put more time into development right now than answering all our questions, especially since Motown is also a 3D artist for the game.

• Like 2