Calico

#CutKaepernick

The more and more I read about this moron, the more it pisses me off. The fact that there is a loud voice of support for this clueless degenerate, especially coming from the black community is extremely upsetting. SMFH. 

God Bless America

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calico said:

The more and more I read about this moron, the more it pisses me off. The fact that there is a loud voice of support for this clueless degenerate, especially coming from the black community is extremely upsetting. SMFH. 

God Bless America

Not to mention he lives in this country and was raised in this country and still can't respect veterans who risked their lives for people like him. He says he's being oppressed, but he plays football professionally. He makes more money than most veterans will ever make. He may be a good quarterback.. But he's definitely not a good person.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Not to mention he lives in this country and was raised in this country and still can't respect veterans who risked their lives for people like him. He says he's being oppressed, but he plays football professionally. He makes more money than most veterans will ever make. He may be a good quarterback.. But he's definitely not a good person.

He's making more money than 99% of white people and apparently that still counts as "oppression". Guess that's what happens when you give an uneducated, ignorant, spastic a couple years in the limelight.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Calico said:

He's making more money than 99% of white people and apparently that still counts as "oppression". Guess that's what happens when you give an uneducated, ignorant, spastic a couple years in the limelight.

A Super Bowl win and million dollar sponsorships. Living in a mansion and being paid to play a sport that you love. Still can't stand for the national anthem. Interesting, I hope his logic becomes "Some of the veterans aren't standing." Yes, because they're unable to because they gave that up so you could stand for them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

what's happening here? hate against black people? i'm in ;)

Nah, hate against ignorant people.

27 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

okay then. i'm in

Okay, so first question. Do you or have you ever considered doing LSD and streaking?... This is just a question.. For if it ever comes to that.

35 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Okay, so first question. Do you or have you ever considered doing LSD and streaking?... This is just a question.. For if it ever comes to that.

I'd smoke a bit of bud then go streaking not sure I'd take LSD tho

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I'd smoke a bit of bud then go streaking not sure I'd take LSD tho

Bath salts too? Im desperate 

12 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

winners don't use drugs

Winners also don't act like assholes but we're breaking all the rules!

1 hour ago, Cornholio said:

Winners also don't act like assholes but we're breaking all the rules!

even rule 66 up to rule 66.10...

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

best advertisement

He a God... Because he's chuck testa

• Like 1

I hate them black folk. Always sayin someting about us paying white man, I'm just here like, get off your ass and actually do something ya stupid nigger.

35 minutes ago, GOTDANGITBOBBY said:

I hate them black folk. Always sayin someting about us paying white man, I'm just here like, get off your ass and actually do something ya stupid nigger.

Get out.

• Like 2