Bigboy

Starting a family and owning a pet

Basically my idea is to be able to date other players or npc get married do what you have to do and have kids that will grow up and you would be able to switch to and control them. Also owning a pet whould be nice

16 minutes ago, Bigboy said:

Basically my idea is to be able to date other players or npc get married do what you have to do and have kids that will grow up and you would be able to switch to and control them. Also owning a pet whould be nice

no kids or npcs with that ai

40 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

no kids or npcs with that ai

Yeah i forgot child avatars or ai are not allowed in this types of games for the same reason gta v has no kids. Thanks for the comment but what about owning a pet and sex with ai

44 minutes ago, Bigboy said:

Yeah i forgot child avatars or ai are not allowed in this types of games for the same reason gta v has no kids. Thanks for the comment but what about owning a pet and sex with ai

no sex. you'll be able to buy pets, but they will stay in your apartment/house

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bigboy said:

There's no AI besides a few shop owners. The whole game will be player operated along with most other things in Identity.

50 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

no sex. you'll be able to buy pets, but they will stay in your apartment/house

Pets in house/apartments for the time being. They did want to allow them other areas too they said.

O.o Didn't know there were going to be pets in the game.

I like the idea with pets staying in the house, but it would still be cool to walk your dog around the block. Also having police dogs would be amazing.

I'll clear a few things up.

There will be marriage in identity, but no sex or nudity. You will be able to purchase pets, but at the time of release, they will have to stay in your house/apartment. You can't have children though.

Hope I helped :P

If I did, feel free to give me a like and/or a follow, it only takes a few seconds! :)