Tripnal

First RP

Maybe we can all share our first RP experience and one of our funniest and most memorable RP experience. I'll get the snowball rolling.

I first started in a GTA RP years ago. While I may not have been doing it long I've learned a lot about what to do.

My funniest moment was when a man was RPing as Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys. I was driving on the highway and he hit my car as hard as possible and kept going. I looked behind me and seen him driving away while saying "Watch what you're doin ya cocksucker!"

And for my most memorable one was when a member of my MC went and talked to The Lost about some of our plans on accident. Our Prez found out and told him that he wanted him to leave. We drove him to the airport and watched him leave. A few days later he came back and came in contact with us. The Prez heard word and captured him and brought him out back. Rain was falling and the mood was perfect. Logan (our prez) aimed the gun at him and told him he was sorry. Andrew(the SAR) kept telling him to do it. Logan walked away and dropped the gun. Andrew picked it up and shot Chris right in the head killing him. We buried him a few days later and that's when I cemented my thought of "I love this."

Anyways! Tell me your guys favorite experience. I'll be waiting.

• Like 1

ah. trailer park boys. love that show, and that rp scene sounds bloody halarious. for me it would be in gmod dark rp, kidnaping the mayor and issuing terrorist threats. good roleplay moments i find where hard to come by in gmod, mostly due to it been stuffed full of 11 year olds who dont know what they are doing. im hoping identity will be a roleplay heaven where decent rpers can frolic, mingle and roleplay to their hearts content.

• Like 1

When I was fairly new too RP back in 2009 before all the modded servers, I played on the Hl2land community darkrp server and made a lot of friends and always had a gang of 10 people at my base and we went raiding every single house owned. We also raided the PD and Unarrested all the people jailed. Also we took the PD over and made the cops to try take it back as because we had the mayor prisoner or we just wanted to have a shoot out.

• Like 1

Never once tried an RP within a video game, but I am member of the Star Wars cosplay community, The 501st Legion, in which we dress up as Stormtroopers, march around and wonder why women don't want to date us. Definitely a lot of fun and the people you meet are incredible - lovely to see fellow fans of such an awesome movie franchise.

Here's me with a mate of mine at an event in London a couple of years ago - I'm the one on the left :)

0cf79266fa5a2c8812200a677d9b683f.jpg

On 04/09/2016 at 7:53 PM, DrFelixPhD said:

Never once tried an RP within a video game, but I am member of the Star Wars cosplay community, The 501st Legion, in which we dress up as Stormtroopers, march around and wonder why women don't want to date us. Definitely a lot of fun and the people you meet are incredible - lovely to see fellow fans of such an awesome movie franchise.

Here's me with a mate of mine at an event in London a couple of years ago - I'm the one on the left :)

0cf79266fa5a2c8812200a677d9b683f.jpg

Bro....I'll look out for a snowtrooper next time I'm in the capital then xD