Sign in to follow this  
rwogrey

Release of town square

Question

I heard one of the admins/mods or devs who said that the town square would be released in August/September, is that true? Also do I had to get the 30$ package to use modules?

12 answers to this question

No mod or devs gave a specific month at all, you heard it from a community member who estimated what release time they thought. it was their opinion. No official ETA given. If you look on the links in my signature at the bottom of the post. (The 2 FAQ's) you can read them to find the same answer).

I update my FAQ Extended when I know more info

3 hours ago, rwogrey said:

I heard one of the admins/mods or devs who said that the town square would be released in August/September, is that true? Also do I had to get the 30$ package to use modules?

The 30 dollar package is needed to get beta access and the modules. 

4 minutes ago, Profender said:

@HairyGrenade Where will those downloads be in the future? Will that be from this website or will Steam be used? 

Beta and modules will likely be downloaded off the Identity website and through their own launcher. Full release will be on steam.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Profender said:

My experience with a different game Kingdom come Deliverance is that they released a BETA that is to big and very buggy laggy. I Hope This game will do that different. Rather have a small area to play, but where the vision of the creators can be seen. Because then you can really give your opinion about the game, point out problems and bugs. Otherwise there is so much to "complain" about the feedback is just cluttered be to much replies about the same things/ pointless things. 

The BETA, as we know from whats the devs have said will be pretty much be feature packed and will be pretty much the full game but it won't have everything. The BETA is purely to get bug reports but mainly is for server stress testing.

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, Profender said:

@JamesLuck01 Well game as special as this one I am hoping they will take a different approach to the BETA compared to other game developers. So I know that most games take that course but I am hoping for something different. And we as fans and backers have a great thing here on these forums where we can give visions and ideas. 

Your standard reply was expected James,  but you can also dream envision hope discuss different ideas think out of the box and maybe the creators of the game get new ideas from that. in the end we are all fan of games and we as customers can express our wishes and hopes for things to come

Rather of a BETA of quality then Quantity so you have a feeling about how the game will be in the end where it is going and all the possibilities. Then you can still stresstest the servers and get great feedback about not only the bugs but also the game itself. 

I stated as of what we know from the devs, we will be mainly stress testing the servers but on the whole will obviously report bugs and stuff.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Profender said:

@JamesLuck01 I dont care what you stated im not only talking to you. We are not having a conversation. 

Why be disrespectful, it's a forum he is entitled to answer you back as much as he wants....

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Profender said:

@Kickapoo no disrespect to be seen here. If you are a sensitive guy i will set your little heart at ease. After some hard words in private we have spoken our minds and in the end it is all about the game. All is good again here in little wonder land right  @JamesLuck01 ?

Look at me face im just a happy guy love for everybody

No mate I'm not sensitive, if anything looking at your comments you're the sensitive one. If all is to be good then try being a good community member and not just being disagreeable with everything somebody says.

• Like 1