I suggest you can get the type of uniform of the police from you are, for examples in Italy the cabinieris or in Spain the civil guard... 

2 hours ago, juanpapto said:

I suggest you can get the type of uniform of the police from you are, for examples in Italy the cabinieris or in Spain the civil guard... 

Its based off america so doubt that would be implemented but keep up the ideas/suggestion.

Like James said it's based on an island off the coast of America so it's rather likely that all uniforms and police attire will be the same and will be Americanised.

This would be MUCH to hard to do, I'm sure they're gonna be adding ability to mod your own server! Therefore, this COULD be possible. But the devs won't do that.

On 22/08/2016 at 1:00 AM, marleyisme said:

This would be MUCH to hard to do, I'm sure they're gonna be adding ability to mod your own server! Therefore, this COULD be possible. But the devs won't do that.

They said they will consider Modding in the very future after full game release. So yes if modding comes to the game, but otherwise definitely not by the devs!

Edited by JamesLuck01