Have we already gone over game physics, if so, can I get a link or information as to jumping, rolling, wall cover, ect. 

I recall something in the past about sneaking around, but i dont recall that covering whether or not you can climb onto trash cans, over fences, or up buildings.

• Like 3

Dont think this has been discussed tbh. Would like to see some sort of parkour in the game as well such as jumping over fences and onto ledges. Nothing too extreme like Assassins Creed

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NutterButter said:

Have we already gone over game physics, if so, can I get a link or information as to jumping, rolling, wall cover, ect. 

I recall something in the past about sneaking around, but i dont recall that covering whether or not you can climb onto trash cans, over fences, or up buildings.

not sure about more realistic than gta iv's physics

I'm not referring to vehicles.

I'm referring to characters.

I want to know; can I climb a fense. Can i climb up to a building via height. Like in gta, you have to be a certain closeness to a ledge to jump and grapple it and climb. More immersively, will strength be an effect as to speed you climb, along with Sprint or such benefiting or being a disadvantage to your climb up? Running to fast at a high ledge will make you swing into a wall, but running quickly at a short ledge will help you roll (if you've ever played the game vector) kind of that physics.

But onto topic, can I jump, and climb on to a building as a alternative to the stairs or ladder. Can i sprint from rooftop to rooftop? Can i run and climb a fense to escape police and will enough strength help me to be better at eluding on foot. Or is agility more necessary for such act. I know I'm better at balancing than a lot of my friends, does exercises that comfort the character build up like that, trait?

For example, i used to be horrible atclimbing a fence, but now I can run and jump a fence relatively quickly. 

I'm aware there no leveling up, but can you train to get better at said activity as long as you practice it? And endurance that action?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shadowkiller said:

Jump yes and you can duck

Police and gangsters are going to want to roll, to evade gunfire, I'm going to want to scale onto a car to toss a molotov, I really want to know about climbing. That's my big interest.

Can i jump, grab ledge, shuffle or climb up? Does the weight of weapons have an effect as to how high you can jump, does the weight also make it harder to climb? Does climbing take stamina?(it should) does a angled slope make it harder to climb up? I know If I can't lay on my arm to slowly pull myself up, it makes it really difficult to free climb houses and businesses.

I just want to know more about the climbing physics. 

Thank you shadow for your input, it's good to know we can jump, but is that even useful? Or am I only randomly jumping?