CByers

Hello From Canada

Hello, my name is Cameron Byers but my username is just CByers to keep it nice and short.

Anways, I heard of this game from my friend at school so I decided to check the website and see the current progress of the game, and I just have to say, just by looking at the trailer and by looking at the website I'm really excited about this game. I'm really proud of the people who are developing the game because of how quickly they have gotten people attracted to it and I'm also proud because of the amount of work they have been able to get done in a relatively short amount of time! To help the development of the server I have donated $15 USD to Asylum and have purchased the Citizen pack.

Info about me: I'm obsessed about electric cars, sustainable energy, and space travel and I very much enjoy science, math and video games.

So that's all I have to say, I'm hoping for the best of the dev's who are making this game and I'm also hoping that this game changed the MMORPG genre of video games, bye!

Edited by CByers
  • Like 2

Welcome to the community. I hope you find yourself fitting in well. Please use the search function before posting as your questions may already be answered. Feel free to PM me or any of the mods for help. :D