Mr_Robot

Hello Friend

Hello, friend. Hello, friend?

That's lame. Maybe I should give you a name. But that's a slippery slope. You're only in my head. We have to remember that.

I am thinking of getting the Motorist package.... But I can't make my minds up yet.

I am hoping to open a Computor store but i don't know if this is possible.

Greetings friend,

Welcome to the forums. I hope to see you in game when it comes out and i hope you find the answers to your questions here.

Please remember to respect the rules but have a good time :) 

Michael Thatcher

54 minutes ago, Mr_Robot said:

That's lame. Maybe I should give you a name. But that's a slippery slope. You're only in my head. We have to remember that.

I am thinking of getting the Motorist package.... But I can't make my minds up yet.

Edited by RyanFrost

8 minutes ago, RyanFrost said:

Hey man welcome to identity. Say would you like to join a biker group for when the game comes out?

I am a pretty non violent person, I just stay in my appartment and do PC stuff. Thankyou for the offer though.

On 29.7.2016 at 7:34 PM, Mr_Robot said:

I am a pretty non violent person, I just stay in my appartment and do PC stuff. Thankyou for the offer though.

Nah a biker group in the game lol. we help each other out in the game running things

We run guns mostly in Identity

Sorry for the misunderstanding lol, its pretty funny tho

1 hour ago, Mr_Robot said:

Do you have Schizophrenia? 

Arn't we all?

Why do we fight so desperately to mask what we are? Or is it that we become who we are when we put on the mask? Sometimes I wonder what you hide behind, my silent friend. What mask do you wear? Or are you just as afraid as the rest of them? Me? Am I afraid? Nah, man. I'm different.

26 minutes ago, Mr_Robot said:

Arn't we all?

Why do we fight so desperately to mask what we are? Or is it that we become who we are when we put on the mask? Sometimes I wonder what you hide behind, my silent friend. What mask do you wear? Or are you just as afraid as the rest of them? Me? Am I afraid? Nah, man. I'm different.

Yeah you're a bit weird I'll give you that

• Like 1