JonathanTaylor

BCR MC Back To Kick Ass!!!

So some of you might of seen a post about a vote to get the club back but im just go all out and say fuck that! We are the Rangers and we are back from the dead.

Its truly unbelievable, the amount of messages ive received from people saying that they will miss the clan, brings a tear to my eyes xD also the amount of people that are wanting to join is great. 

So anyway, i have decided that the club will stay up after its little break but members join on one condition. Even though the game isnt out, i still expect our members to be active whether its posting on the forums, joining your brothers on teamspeak and in the forum chat. Anyway is fine until we are ingame. 

As of the new start i will start kicking members that are not active with the club unless they have told me otherwise. If you are going on holiday and will be away for 2 weeks, fine. just let me know. If it gets to 30 days and its appears that you have disappeared from the face of the earth, you will be kicked from the club and will have to wait before you can apply back in. 

I am truly sorry to those that didnt want the club to go but..we are back from the dead :)

And to anyone that wishes to join, click my sig and head over to our forum post where you will find out how to join. See you on the highway boys!

Edited by Herzog