Sign in to follow this  
TheCobra

Early 2017?

27 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Honestly I Dont care about what  you say. Although i understand your point of view but i already pledged and im not leaving wether you like it or not. You might hate me for some reason that im always moaning oh when it the video ready and when is the module ready.. and yeah i understand but you dont have to be agressive because if i leave not much will change except for my presence. New people will ask and as more come in your gonna get annoyed but its not my fault not everyone knows as much about this game as you do. 

Yeah, but his point is the same as mine and yeah you have been following from october last year but you constantly ask the same question whinging and thats annoying because you have been told many times and should know that asking if the module is ready or not will never make it be ready faster and so is completely pointless but it gets you more post count, which is whats seems to be what your trying to get up. My opinion of these stupids pointless posts you do are attention seeking, and just gets more people annoyed at them and so then you can reply to them after you get a reply first. So just please stop and he didn't tell you "get off these forums" he just meant you might as well leave the forums for a while so that you don't ask the questions about it. So stay on the forum, but post answers to questions the new players ask and give info which those newbies won't know probably.

• Like 1

Ok ill just be inactive for a couple of weeks and months so i wont post new topics but will only reply to those intresting to me

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

Honestly I Dont care about what  you say. Although i understand your point of view but i already pledged and im not leaving wether you like it or not. You might hate me for some reason that im always moaning oh when it the video ready and when is the module ready.. and yeah i understand but you dont have to be agressive because if i leave not much will change except for my presence. New people will ask and as more come in your gonna get annoyed but its not my fault not everyone knows as much about this game as you do. 

New people will ask yes, and once they have their answer....we don't know, the devs are working on it, be patient then they will either A. Stop commenting on the forums completely as they lost interest, B. Keep up the hope and contribute to the forums, or C. Be like you, a whinging child who can't seem to just drop the subject. We get it, you're mad about the lack of updates, but nobody cares that you are so start being like B more and harmony can be restored. I don't come on these forums everyday to hear you moan Lion.

• Like 1

The devs said on Twitter that they want to update the progress when they reach certain milestones, not sure if that means that the percentage is going up while you don't see it going up or something else, but just know that the game isn't cancelled and it's coming.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Handtastic said:

The devs said on Twitter that they want to update the progress when they reach certain milestones, not sure if that means that the percentage is going up while you don't see it going up or something else, but just know that the game isn't cancelled and it's coming.

Yes. The devs update the percentage manually when they think they have done a significant amount of work. So far, since the start of this website it has gone up once but you never know, by tomorrow or a few days it may shoot up all the way to 100%. You just dont know until the devs do it. We all just need to sit tight.

• Like 1