Nomiusen

My General opinion by now

7 hours ago, Nomiusen said:

Unless you have been waiting since the kickstarter launch then, you and your opinion can wait longer. 

• Like 2

Bit of a useless post. Doesnt help anyone and doesnt release the game any faster. This forum does not need this.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Paratus has a bad habit of being late.

How long ago was it now that a video was said to be made?

I Indeed have been waiting since Kickstarter. 

This post was not made to help, it was made to express my opinion (:

So yeah fuck you too

Edited by Nomiusen

12 minutes ago, Nomiusen said:

So yeah fuck you too

If so, wait a little longer. I want this game as much as you do and no need for cursing.

I am too hyped and I do want the game now, but its not finished so I would rather wait. Also don't forget that games don't always launch as planned and instead are delayed.

• Like 1

Yeah But James they said a video was gonna come out soon like October last year well guess what nearly 1 year and still no video and yh i understand why people are starting to feel a bit annoyed but your advice is good to like wait just a bit the video should be coming this month and latest next so news is on the way and im guessing module is gonna be ready by christmas sooo just wait thats it

4 hours ago, Nomiusen said:

So yeah fuck you too

Savage of the week award goes too! 

I am waiting too, for real! what the fuck is taking so long xD

30 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Yeah But James they said a video was gonna come out soon like October last year well guess what nearly 1 year and still no video and yh i understand why people are starting to feel a bit annoyed but your advice is good to like wait just a bit the video should be coming this month and latest next so news is on the way and im guessing module is gonna be ready by christmas sooo just wait thats it

Well, they delayed the video and the module yeah because well they want the first impression to well known in a good way and not make people think its a waste of money something. So you can't exactly criticise me because you have not waited as long as me with the amount i pledged and yeah the devs said the video would be done but they was wrong and they are a small team and they want to prioritise to the game as because they are behind schedule. Also I think i understand that they are impatient as because the devs did not deliver game play as promised but as a small team don't expect to much. @LionKingGamer I think everyone understands on the forum thats annoying not getting stuff as promised but a lot of people here have been waiting patiently and well I don't see you or those others who posted about wanting content having the willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay.

Just remember that unlike me and probably some others on this forum, the devs have lives to live. Yes this is now their job but they are putting whatever time they have into making this game without being separated from the real world. Give them a break.

23 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, they delayed the video and the module yeah because well they want the first impression to well known in a good way and not make people think its a waste of money something. So you can't exactly criticise me because you have not waited as long as me with the amount i pledged and yeah the devs said the video would be done but they was wrong and they are a small team and they want to prioritise to the game as because they are behind schedule. Also I think i understand that they are impatient as because the devs did not deliver game play as promised but as a small team don't expect to much. @LionKingGamer I think everyone understands on the forum thats annoying not getting stuff as promised but a lot of people here have been waiting patiently and well I don't see you or those others who posted about wanting content having the willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay.

Ok well if im not patient then why am i still here? Its because i want to play this game as much as you do and just because you pledged more then me and waited more then me doesnt mean i dont understand that we are gonna have to wait and im fine with that but were sitting for now 3 months in the dark with out any updates even more pictures. So you have to understand my point 

5 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Ok well if im not patient then why am i still here? Its because i want to play this game as much as you do and just because you pledged more then me and waited more then me doesnt mean i dont understand that we are gonna have to wait and im fine with that but were sitting for now 3 months in the dark with out any updates even more pictures. So you have to understand my point 

Well my point, am i complaining constantly, you and others join in with the wait late and start asking when is the video ready, when is the module ready. Yeah we have been in the dark but they are doing there job, working on it. ITS READY WHEN THEY SAY IT IS, just stop asking and be patient, be as patient as those who don't ask but you and others around your age will always be a pest because you are not patient enough (no offence, personal experience at that age) Everyone who is on the forum and more want to play as badly as I but Do you see me, or @Kickapoo or @Herzog or others ask the same question, no we don't because we know that asking won't get us what we want, it won't make the game/ modules get delivered quicker/ earlier than they will be which says something. Don't ask and wait for the devs to deliver at their pace.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well my point, am i complaining constantly, you and others join in with the wait late and start asking when is the video ready, when is the module ready. Yeah we have been in the dark but they are doing there job, working on it. ITS READY WHEN THEY SAY IT IS, just stop asking and be patient, be as patient as those who don't ask but you and others around your age will always be a pest because you are not patient enough (no offence, personal experience at that age) Everyone who is on the forum and more want to play as badly as I but Do you see me, or @Kickapoo or @Herzog or others ask the same question, no we don't because we know that asking won't get us what we want, it won't make the game/ modules get delivered quicker/ earlier than they will be which says something. Don't ask and wait for the devs to deliver at their pace.

Well said +1

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Amen.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Well, not really.

What you mean by that. Actually its done when its done and we won't know its done until they say it is so, yes really it is.

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

What you mean by that. Actually its done when its done and we won't know its done until they say it is so, yes really it is.

You obviously don't know how many times an update was "Done" in ArmA 3 Asylum but then only to find out it wasn't a week later. *Ahem update 6.0 Ahem*.

23 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You better then spray some pesticide on these forums

25 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

You obviously don't know how many times an update was "Done" in ArmA 3 Asylum but then only to find out it wasn't a week later. *Ahem update 6.0 Ahem*.

I never played arma 3 altis life so i wouldn't know what your on about.

21 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

You better then spray some pesticide on these forums

Why don't you just wait for them (Devs) to give us the info/ updates and tell us when the game/ modules are complete. They might be complete but they could be testing a lot of stuff to make sure there are no game breaking bugs. 

• Like 1

I will agree with @JamesLuck01 on this one. Best to just wait for the devs to tell us. As he said, you never know the module may be done but still going through testing to give off a good first impression.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I never played arma 3 altis life so i wouldn't know what your on about.

Exactly, but I do, most of the time when Paratus says that something is "done" it isn't.

12 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Exactly, but I do, most of the time when Paratus says that something is "done" it isn't.

Well they will announce it and it will be downloadable from the module page when its done, Also just because its happened before don't mean it will happen again.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well they will announce it and it will be downloadable from the module page when its done, Also just because its happened before don't mean it will happen again.

Because it happened MULTIPLE times it most likely will happen again, as it already happened with Module 1.

Stop being so overly positive, it will be your downfall once you realise that you set your standards & expectations way too high for this game.