Cstove

Prison Guards and Warden

Will there be jobs to be prison guards or will NPCs play this role.  I also think it would be very cool to have a Prison Warden.  What are your guys's thoughts on this?

• Like 2

Think there is plans for prison guards. I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before somewhere please check before you post.

On 03/07/2016 at 9:56 PM, Cstove said:

Will there be jobs to be prison guards or will NPCs play this role.  I also think it would be very cool to have a Prison Warden.  What are your guys's thoughts on this?

NPC's are limited to jobs that players can't really play as e.g. the black market NPC.

On 7/3/2016 at 1:56 PM, Cstove said:

well one there are no NPCS except for static store owners even though most stores in game will be player based, also prison warden and guards have already been confirmed.

I Would Actually Want To Be A Prison Warden In This game when i first heard about it. GREAT IDEA! hopefully gets added in

And then we come to Corrupt Prison Guard, will things like this exicst? Corrupt Police officers/Prison guards?

On 02/10/2016 at 7:21 PM, LittleVic said:

And then we come to Corrupt Prison Guard, will things like this exicst? Corrupt Police officers/Prison guards?

That depends on the players, it's a role playing game. It depends on what role people want to have.

41 minutes ago, LordSHIVA said:

That depends on the players, it's a role playing game. It depends on what role people want to have.

So something like being a corrupt cop/corrupt guard is allowed then? So you don't get perm banned like in Altis :P

8 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

If that's what happens in Altis that's a bit annoying. But prison guards. That's a cool idea.

Well you atleast need to ask a admin on a few servers if you can be a corrupt cop :3

22 minutes ago, LittleVic said:

Well you atleast need to ask a admin on a few servers if you can be a corrupt cop :3

You have to ask to be corrupt... Where's that logic? xD

20 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

You have to ask to be corrupt... Where's that logic? xD

I'm being serious about that. You need to ask to be corrupt otherwise you can't be it. (on altis life of course)

Edited by LittleVic

2 hours ago, LittleVic said:

So something like being a corrupt cop/corrupt guard is allowed then? So you don't get perm banned like in Altis :P

In my opinion it could be an illigal activity reciving money from players as a cop. But it's like real life, you can be currupt if you want but if you get caught...

And I don't think that you should be banned. Probably paying a big amount of maney to the state (because they receive a lit from crminals), going to prision and of course not being able to be a cop again.

Well i never said that you should be banned bro, only that on Altis life you could get banned for being corrupt without getting allowed from a admin.