Sign in to follow this  
LilChicken

ShadowSmuggles

Hello, I am ShadowedNation the CEO of ShadowSmuggles.

Along with my friend, and Head Of Operations, Croft we will be working to create a drugs and weapon smuggling company which supplies you the citizens with weapons and drugs not sold over the counter. I am creating this topic to not only raise awareness of our company but to also give you an opportunity to work for us in our missions. Pay will depend on the type of job you're doing for us and how well you do it. if a job is uncompleted and we lose stock unfortunately that will have to come out of your pay but don't worry there is plenty of opportunities to redeem yourself. The jobs we require range; from simple delivery drivers to salesmen and even up to professional hitmen. Please respond to this topic if you're interested and we will contact you as soon as possible with details of our operations and when we will be starting.

Sincerely,

CEO, ShadowedNation

(c) ShadowedCompaniesLTD  [Unregistered]

20 minutes ago, ShadowedNation said:

Hello, I am ShadowedNation the CEO of ShadowSmuggles.

Along with my friend, and Head Of Operations, Croft we will be working to create a drugs and weapon smuggling company which supplies you the citizens with weapons and drugs not sold over the counter. I am creating this topic to not only raise awareness of our company but to also give you an opportunity to work for us in our missions. Pay will depend on the type of job you're doing for us and how well you do it. if a job is uncompleted and we lose stock unfortunately that will have to come out of your pay but don't worry there is plenty of opportunities to redeem yourself. The jobs we require range; from simple delivery drivers to salesmen and even up to professional hitmen. Please respond to this topic if you're interested and we will contact you as soon as possible with details of our operations and when we will be starting.

Sincerely,

CEO, ShadowedNation

(c) ShadowedCompaniesLTD  [Unregistered]

Firstly, this is in the wrong area and so I will ask @HairyGrenade to move it to the business area.