JonathanTaylor

Building player capacity

Question

Now I understand that multiple player can live in a house together but as the leader of an MC I will need to buy a building to house my members which leads me to my question. What will be the overall capacity of a house? It would be rather annoying if only 4 could enter as I would like everyone from my club to enter simultaneously. If a large house can't hold a large amount of people will there alternatives like large warehouses with some seperate rooms? I hope that I can get an answer soon so I can sort some stuff out at the table. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

11 answers to this question

I don't have the answer to this but I am sure it will help for everyone to find out, so I took the liberty to fit in a Tweet about it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I don't have the answer to this but I am sure it will help for everyone to find out, so I took the liberty to fit in a Tweet about it.

Much appreciated man. Hope we get an answer soon. 

• Like 2

I know that the capacity of a house/apartment depends on the amount of beds/bedrooms. For example, a house with 3 bedrooms can house only 3 people (not including if the bed is double or single). Whereas the apartment is dependent on how many beds there are. But you cannot put 4 people into a place with 3 bedrooms. Although I am unsure whether multiple people can use the same bed if allowed by the owner.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

I know that the capacity of a house/apartment depends on the amount of beds/bedrooms. For example, a house with 3 bedrooms can house only 3 people (not including if the bed is double or single). Whereas the apartment is dependent on how many beds there are. But you cannot put 4 people into a place with 3 bedrooms. Although I am unsure whether multiple people can use the same bed if allowed by the owner.  

Yes but he means how many bedrooms will the biggest house have?

Well no my questing is is will there be a building capable of taking in more than say 4 people in a 4 bedroom house. Will there be buildings that will be able to take in 20 people at the same time for example

1 hour ago, shadowkiller said:

So you can have multiple people In a house at the same time but only one bed I.e a house party

But he wants to house more than 4, he wants like a 20 bedroom house for his mc to live in the one location.

Not to live but a building to hang out in as it will be our club house. So I'm wondering will there be buildings that allow a large amount of people in the building. Sorry for the confusing question xD

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

Not to live but a building to hang out in as it will be our club house. So I'm wondering will there be buildings that allow a large amount of people in the building. Sorry for the confusing question xD

Yes they said you are able to have house parties.

• Like 1