Guy's!
Maybe we can change guns to the other hand? I mean, we can hold a Pistol with only 1 hand, or we use both hands? or maybe splatter effects? :D

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

pistol with one hand? accuracy = storm trooper :D

Cowboy style he is suggesting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Cowboy style he is suggesting.

reminded me of red dead redemption :D

still the accuracy of a storm trooper

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

That's good, makes it more realistic. I'd rather it be harder to shoot people like in Stalker than in frickin cod where the guns have almost zero recoil. Having no crosshair would be an improvement in my eyes too.

• Like 3

On 5.6.2016 at 9:30 PM, Shimozukachi said:

pistol with one hand? accuracy = storm trooper :D

Storm Troopers are the most accurate marksmen in the galaxy, they just didn't shoot Leia because Darth Vader told the Storm Troopers not to hurt them. Get your facts right:P 

12 minutes ago, Milltask said:

Storm Troopers are the most accurate marksmen in the galaxy, they just didn't shoot Leia because Darth Vader told the Storm Troopers not to hurt them. Get your facts right:P 

nope. watched it all before you was born :P

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

nope. watched it all before you was born :P

That might be right. But in the first movie (IV), the car(?) that sold CP3O and R2-D2 was shoot at by the Sand People. And then Obi-Wan Kenobi said that it wasn't the Storm troopers because the shoots wasn't that accurate. And said something about the most accurate in the galaxy (I don't remember because it's a month or something since i saw it.)

1 hour ago, Milltask said:

That might be right. But in the first movie (IV), the car(?) that sold CP3O and R2-D2 was shoot at by the Sand People. And then Obi-Wan Kenobi said that it wasn't the Storm troopers because the shoots wasn't that accurate. And said something about the most accurate in the galaxy (I don't remember because it's a month or something since i saw it.)

you've told me that you've watched it already. if you've watched star wars and all parodys you wouldn't ask that questions lolz

an interesting idea, but also, what about switching the shoulder you fire with, like in uncharted games, you could switch to another shoulder, t give you better firing/aiming options...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jshaw71 said:

an interesting idea, but also, what about switching the shoulder you fire with, like in uncharted games, you could switch to another shoulder, t give you better firing/aiming options...

either you're right or left handed and either that or the other way your weak arm accuracy will suck

• Like 1

Go to the gun range and improve your skill at shooting with just one hand?

• Like 1

On 6/10/2016 at 2:31 AM, Shimozukachi said:

either you're right or left handed and either that or the other way your weak arm accuracy will suck

can you train your other hand to shoot with?

2 hours ago, jshaw71 said:

can you train your other hand to shoot with?

that's possible, but it's too difficult and it's not worth it. why not geting more experience etc. with your good "shooting arm"?

11 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

that's possible, but it's too difficult and it's not worth it. why not geting more experience etc. with your good "shooting arm"?

That's just a suggestion, It doesn't have to happen, but something worth maybe thinking about, sorry for the slow reply...

I feel like the devs won't be implementing something as trivial as this. No offence. When you think of the list of excellent ideas to add to the game, changing which had your gun in makes little to no significant difference. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jshaw71 said:

That's just a suggestion, It doesn't have to happen, but something worth maybe thinking about, sorry for the slow reply...

is your right or your left hand your dominant one?

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

is your right or your left hand your dominant one?

I am left handed, why? 

1 hour ago, jshaw71 said:

I am left handed, why? 

do you play videogames with right or left handed characters?

9 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

do you play videogames with right or left handed characters?

It doesn't matter, I don't notice what had they use, I know tht Link is mostly Left handed, iirc, in most games

3 hours ago, jshaw71 said:

It doesn't matter, I don't notice what had they use, I know tht Link is mostly Left handed, iirc, in most games

yep. they've mirrored an entire remake for right handed players

• Like 1

Cool idea but it might be easier if they just keep it at using a pistol with 1 hand or 2 instead of left or right.