Philosophy

This is Philosophy Hello!

Hi my name is Alex I've been friends with the co-owner Motown(fuzzball back in the day) since gmod and we played as cops and my org was called "Ass Beating Cops"

We plan to plant our seeds in this game but we are a brutal sort, we don't like scum criminals, cop killers.

Our methods are a bit "unorthodox" but we get the job done by our use of terror and swift tactics and decision making.

Here are some videos of us back in the day. Fuzzball appears in the video "The wild comboy hunt"

• Like 1

All of these things happened 5-6 years ago in Garry's Mod on our favorite server, Exiled. The gamemode is called PERP for those interested. I remember when you asked me to be a part of that last video. Good memories. Welcome to Identity old friend!

I was also the mayor in this video:

• Like 2

Hi, and welcome! Thanks for sharing your good times, and hope to see you make new memories here!

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

I love perp, what was that servers name? I played on QIG 3 years ago and many other servers too.

2 hours ago, Philosophy said:

I played on exiled.

ah that was before i started playing it I think. well, started when killslick was trying to take down all the servers because he bought the ownership to the gamemode.

I remember Exiled. Evocity was my favorite map back in the day, same with Perp (much better than DarkRP imo). Glad to hear some people are still around

Edited by Tanner
more information/clarification

Can't believe it's been like 6 years since I first beat ass with the ABCs. Should be nice to relive the glory days.