Eric916

Should I pre order?

I don't really know to think about this identity thing. I like Asylum  I feel like they know what they are doing but I feel like it could be an eternity of programming. I can imagine that Paratus took a similar amount of time developing asylum. With all the features i'm sure it took a very long time.

20 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

I don't really know to think about this identity thing. I like Asylum  I feel like they know what they are doing but I feel like it could be an eternity of programming. I can imagine that Paratus took a similar amount of time developing asylum. With all the features i'm sure it took a very long time.

Well Paratus did Altis Life for free, and This is what he is getting paid to make, so why would he not do this just the same or just even better than the onehe did for free. So if you have second thoughts about it, don't get it or maybe get the cheapest version which is ONLY the full game at release, get the $30 to test the beta and have access to the modules while waiting for the beta and full game release. Read about it, get knowledge on it and or just at a later stage go and pledge once the first module is out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

Making any game does take a while, but the devs have been working on it a while before it launched so fingers crossed we will see it early 2017 for beta, I think the founder option is a solid purchase, not that much and you get access to the modules as they are released too.

I wouldn't buy into a game if you are ever unsure about it. Wait until more information surfaces from the devs and then decide. It's good to get a solid idea of what you are buying into. It's still early in development, so things are still being ironed out... I myself have pledged, as I'd like to support the devs. You may wish to do that too. In any case, I hope to see you on the streets of Identity!

• Like 3

On 29/05/2016 at 0:55 AM, Crafty said:

I wouldn't buy into a game if you are ever unsure about it. Wait until more information surfaces from the devs and then decide. It's good to get a solid idea of what you are buying into. It's still early in development, so things are still being ironed out... I myself have pledged, as I'd like to support the devs. You may wish to do that too. In any case, I hope to see you on the streets of Identity!

Very well said, and I couldn't agree more. Unless you like to be a backer to help devs push out more content and the game quicker, then pledge now or as said above wait for mor info.

Unfortunately, making regular updates isn't exactly the Asylum's strong point. Like Crafty said, I'm sure we'll start seeing far more information the closer we get to release - just keep an eye out for dev blogs and the occasional video.

If you want even more justification before you ever feel like preordering, just either send a forums message to @Motown or the CONTACT US button at the bottom of the page.

Have a fantastic day and good luck with your purchase!

you can pre order it to get beta and module access AND to give the devteam more money because nothing is for free (except illegal things) 

not to forget that the price will be higher after identity's release

Yeah only if you feel strong that your investing in something worth and for example i pledged 30 dollars  because i know this game will be More expensive when released so wait til then to see how it will be but pay higher price or pay now cheaper and take a chance

I pledged over a year ago, and I dont regret it :)

Theres cheap pledges all the way down to 15 dollars. I see you play a lot on Asylum, so you will most likely enjoy this also, so 15 dollars is cheap for a game you will spend a lot of time on 

http://www.identityrpg.com/shop/

On 9.6.2016 at 9:27 AM, Budbringer said:

I pledged over a year ago, and I dont regret it :)

Theres cheap pledges all the way down to 15 dollars. I see you play a lot on Asylum, so you will most likely enjoy this also, so 15 dollars is cheap for a game you will spend a lot of time on 

http://www.identityrpg.com/shop/

except you're geting mobbed out of it by a toxic community #archeage :P

Edited by Shimozukachi