Sign in to follow this  
Goal20

People for planes

I love planes. Planes are my life. When  I heard that they weren't gonna be in the game I almost died. As an aviation enthusiast, I want to see these added to the game. We could start of small like having prop-planes such as Cessnas and Beechcraft. Then, as the game gets bigger, bigger aircraft can be added. This would be great as some people want to start up airlines and etc. I just want to see something done with aircraft before the games release or soon after.

The reason that the devs don't want to put aircraft in is so that the island doesn't feel small, which I feel is a very fair reason. The devs have said that they may implement them at some point in the future. If you wish to find out more you can use the search function and find many other posts on the topic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Goal20 said:

I love planes. Planes are my life. When  I heard that they weren't gonna be in the game I almost died. As an aviation enthusiast, I want to see these added to the game. We could start of small like having prop-planes such as Cessnas and Beechcraft. Then, as the game gets bigger, bigger aircraft can be added. This would be great as some people want to start up airlines and etc. I just want to see something done with aircraft before the games release or soon after.

Play GTA if you want planes or you can wait to see in the future and see if they are added which i doubt it. I would rather have a helicopter added in the future as because planes will be too quick with travelling + I would hate it if they added any aircraft with weapons. 

I wouldnt mind helos but only for those that actually need it. For instance a police chopper i dont mind but when civies have access to a chopper, everyone just gains the money for one and before you know it everyone has a bloody heli which isnt realistic. Possibly just for fire and rescue, ambulance, police and maybe governor 

• Like 2