PrimusPalus

Police Roll Call...

Just wanted to see and hear from those of you that have decided to become Police Officers in the game whether that's on a public server or private one (get an updated thread going). Hop in and say hello. Discuss your character if you'd like, and what you're hoping to see from policing in-game. 

I for one am running as my usual RP character, John Shields. I have to update his backstory once we know more about the locations in the game. But I'm planning on running for a bit on the public servers (hopefully they're not a cluster of people running around just killing each other) and then eventually move to a hardcore RP community if one comes around. I have a lot of online Police experience everything from Recruit on up to Chief of Police and Sheriff, and also offline as well (13 years of Law Enforcement). Looking forward to serving with you all.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

To be honest as a cop I will be happy if this game will be calm, with sometimes: murdeers, shopliftings, speedings etc. But if it will be a warzone Ill be even more happy. I don't really have my "usual character" though, my guy will just... exist. But it's a nice idea to give him some kind of personality and backstory, I gotta think about it. ^_^

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

To be honest as a cop I will be happy if this game will be calm, with sometimes: murdeers, shopliftings, speedings etc. But if it will be a warzone Ill be even more happy. I don't really have my "usual character" though, my guy will just... exist. But it's a nice idea to give him some kind of personality and backstory, I gotta think about it. ^_^

Awesome. Look forward to seeing you in-game hopefully.

29 minutes ago, PrimusPalus said:

Awesome. Look forward to seeing you in-game hopefully.

Sure man, Im gonna need dependable colleagues in Identity. Its always better and more safe in team. 

I'm just looking for a immersive and realistic experience. To get this, I'd probably spend maybe some time on the official servers and then as communities develop look into a good community. The main thing I want is just realism. Having petty theft, shoplifting, traffic stops, domestic violence, etc. Just you can find these calls very fun with a proper investigation and criminal justice system. Knowing that you will have to write a report and may have to go to court, but not all the time, depending on your investigation and report written. And then knowing this is stuff law enforcement officers deal with very often, which is a profession I want to get into, allows me to experience a tiny bit through a video game.

What I love about the game right now, is the fact that there is 99% players, with the exception of some mechanics. And hopefully, the opportunity to have 200-300 players per server. Being able to interact with so much people, all people who are taking their RP seriously, will a really good immersive experience for all roles within the server. And make all roles so much better, as we all depend on each other for RP.

Anyways, hope to see you out there!

• Like 1

I'm gonna become a police officer when the game launches, I'll probably be spending a bit of time on public servers but I hope eventually there'll be a hardcore/serious rp server to play on. It's gonna be pretty interesting, since I know the game will be using American law enforcement systems, so I'll have to learn how the American justice system works. The posts I've seen recently are pretty male-dominated, so it'll also be unusual to be one of the fewer females on the servers. I'm also excited to create an interesting backstory and personality for my officer. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jsax said:

I'm gonna become a police officer when the game launches, I'll probably be spending a bit of time on public servers but I hope eventually there'll be a hardcore/serious rp server to play on. It's gonna be pretty interesting, since I know the game will be using American law enforcement systems, so I'll have to learn how the American justice system works. The posts I've seen recently are pretty male-dominated, so it'll also be unusual to be one of the fewer females on the servers. I'm also excited to create an interesting backstory and personality for my officer. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

I've RP'd with a few females and worked alongside many in real life. Always good to see a variety. Also, welcome to the community. I see this is your first post. Thanks for the input and for getting involved. I hope we see more of you.

1 hour ago, PrimusPalus said:

I've RP'd with a few females and worked alongside many in real life. Always good to see a variety. Also, welcome to the community. I see this is your first post. Thanks for the input and for getting involved. I hope we see more of you.

I've lurked for a long time, but as town square is near to release I've decided to join in on the forums. Thanks for the welcome!

1 hour ago, Jsax said:

I've lurked for a long time, but as town square is near to release I've decided to join in on the forums. Thanks for the welcome!

I did the same thing. Lurked for two years then started posting.

I cant wait for this game to finally release ive been wanting to be a cop on here so bad ive just been looking every week for updates and announcements, one the release I don't think im going to leave my room for a while.

I really want to be a cop to be fair, but I don't if people aren't going to RP & ruin it. But if RP is on point then I will be a cop :)

You won't be able to be a cop until late 2019 or 2020, maybe even longer depending on the dev's history with estimations.

So hold tight guys

• Like 1

Totally wanting to be a police officer. Will probably spend a little time on official servers and then hop into a hardcore rp server asap.

While I have very little knowledge regarding the law enforcement side development of the game, and the US law, I too hope to be part of the law enforcement workers.

2 hours ago, boots said:

While I have very little knowledge regarding the law enforcement side development of the game, and the US law, I too hope to be part of the law enforcement workers.

Good news for you then, the PD and other careers like EMT, firefighter, etc will be a first come first server basis. You don't necessarily have to know the laws of a specific country. You will even be able to role play as a dirty cop!

Edited by iStreamOnline