Sign in to follow this  
JEKOV

Censorship like NK

So, a friend had made a Topic asking for something that was a reasoned question. He didnt got a answer, no he got banned from discord&the topic got deleted.

Why´d you ask?

Because someone apparently hit with that question a weak spot and the mods didnt like the question. A question that wasnt any bad, well maybe to formulation of it was with a few swears here and there but the question itself was just " Where is the steam page"

No one gets banned for speaking their thoughts its the way they put it out there people gets banned for

On 11/6/2018 at 2:26 PM, JEKOV said:

So, a friend had made a Topic asking for something that was a reasoned question. He didnt got a answer, no he got banned from discord&the topic got deleted.

Why´d you ask?

Because someone apparently hit with that question a weak spot and the mods didnt like the question. A question that wasnt any bad, well maybe to formulation of it was with a few swears here and there but the question itself was just " Where is the steam page"

"im sorry for being a pain and being toxic to the community i was just sharing my opinion and went too far" - part of @Premez's deleted post.

As you can see, certain posts get deleted because it is necessary - they are toxic towards the community. Asylum isn't Big Brother; they delete posts because it is necessary. If Asylum suppressed and controlled every aspect of their community, there would be nobody here.

Edited by subway244

Uhm yeah I came here to check and see if anyone replied to my thread and it has now been deleted. It was off-topic, nothing to do with this game I don't know why they removed it. Wasn't spam, flame, etc. was literally me asking for some peoples opinions. Don't know why they removed it.

I had a long talk with Olio after my post got locked around that same time.  Tensions were high at that point and why I don't know why your friend got banned . Posts got locked to prevent the spread of misinformation.

I have no idea what your friend posted or how they did it. But, my guess is their approach was bad. Can't say I've seen many banned from this site or Discord. In fact, there have been a few on Discord that could probably have been due a ban for trolling but weren't. You have to use tact when you approach a touchy subject. 

Obv. they don't wanna hear anything bad about such a good game like Identity.

If you say something against it you're out but they will keep your money.

But as I said before, theres nothing wrong with Identity thats why alot of people including Motown left the team.

Edited by HomeTrlx