rabban98

unthrusted and maybe a scam

Hallo all, i think more then 50% of us who buy identity start thinking, WTF is this, the game never gonna realise, they just want to scam us, look at updates, last was 10 july, did u know why they dident update more?

because they have said in all their updates "we are really really close no we JUST NEED TO FIX THIS AND THIS AND THIS, 

JUST LOOK WHAT THEY UPDATED? A NEW WEBSITE WITH SHOP!! WITH A FUCKING SHOP GUYS SO U CAN SPEND MORE MONEY FOR NOTHING, USELESS I HOPE SOMEONE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS PHATETIC 

They frequently have streams of the current game stage and post development updates.

I get your frustration and impatience, but it may pay off to dig a little deeper to get the satisfaction that the product you (probably) paid for is working its way towards you.

• Like 1

There's a couple things that tickles me with what you said. Let me explain it to you.

2 hours ago, rabban98 said:

i think more then 50% of us who buy identity start thinking [...]

More than 50%? I'm really questioning your reasoning behind that exaggerated number. Who bought? Did you mean who pledged?

the game never gonna realise

Never say never. Unless you have a very strong argument to prove your point. For now, I see progress, which leads me to believe it will eventually release.

they just want to scam us

I feel like the word "scam" is being overly used. The definition of scam often implies fraudulent acts in order to get money, to trick people in a dishonest way. Whether you think they are fooling us or not is your own opinion, but I don't consider this as a scam. Maybe they have overly used words like soon or imminent, which has led some people to think it is a scam. Or maybe they have put new items in the store that some people think of a cash grab opportunity. I mean is it suspicious? Perhaps, but I don't let all those things alarm me as some other people do.

3 hours ago, rabban98 said:

look at updates, last was 10 july, did u know why they dident update more?

Because of the way the task tracker is made, there's nothing to visually change to represent those updates. I'm sure you've been missing a lot of information, especially if you don't use Discord.

LOMw7AY.png

NdkmQ04.png

JHDJcvZ.png

NmnxuqK.png

Motown shortly said after that the bug with voice connection is fixed.

To sum it up, the testing phase is basically finding and fixing undesirable bugs that would leave a game breaking experience. It also implies thoroughly testing each features to see if any other bugs would arise. Some bugs are much more deeper than others and can take more time to pin point the source.

because they have said in all their updates "we are really really close no we JUST NEED TO FIX THIS AND THIS AND THIS, 

I just explained it in more details, but I think the frustration just hit you. Game development in a small team like Asylum will have hurdles.

JUST LOOK WHAT THEY UPDATED? A NEW WEBSITE WITH SHOP!! WITH A F***ING SHOP GUYS SO U CAN SPEND MORE MONEY FOR NOTHING, USELESS I HOPE SOMEONE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS PHATETIC 

Please tell me why is it such a problem to have a shop? They've always said they wanted to add micro transactions for cosmetic items. And you don't spend money for nothing, you spend money mainly to support the development of this game, and to receive pledge rewards. It might be useless for you, but for a supporter like me, it's a good opportunity to help Asylum out.

But anyways. I'm not to the point of finding all of this pathetic, nor will I ask for a refund. Yes I've been upset with certain things, like the crime video and the two delays that happened. Yes they could have shown more updates on the forum instead of posting some messages mostly on the general Discord channel. But I don't let these things put me down.

• Like 1