Sign in to follow this  
KingSoul

Release?

I have invested into this game. I have been consistently watching this game and the development. I just have a quick question. Why in gods name are we waiting for a UI bug to be fixed? Release the game and let us go at it then release a patch for the game. We have been waiting over a month for 1 UI bug to be patched. It obviously isn't game breaking according to the live streams who just constantly work on furniture and other useless items 24 hours a day and only work 5 days a week. I am pretty positive I am not the only one who is giving up on this game as there are youtubers who are calling this game a money scam. That is what this is starting to feel like. You say you are going to release a game but yet you can't deliver on any words that you speak out of your mouths. This is a rant and i am not only speaking for myself. Regardless size of the company you are so concerned about ONE UI fix. ONE! Release the game. I want this to succeed yet the only thing you as a company are concerned with is whether or not to put brown leather on a stupid chair. Head in the game not in your ass devs.

10 minutes ago, KingSoul said:

It obviously isn't game breaking according to the live streams who just constantly work on furniture and other useless items 24 hours a day and only work 5 days a week

How is it not game breaking then? the remaining bugs are game breaking...

you do realize that there is a difference between a coder and a 3d artist right?

• ver.1.22474487139 1

@KingSoul The 1 task is apart of the apartments and that is one of the main things that is supposed to be in Module 1 and so it needs to be fixed in order for the apartments to be used on day 1. There are a few types of developers, the ones that stream are the 3D Artists and those props are for the later game, these don't slow the progress with the programmers which the last task is a programming task. The concept artist also is just to show and also give the 3D artists a reference on how the devs want certain things e.g. the most recent one being the prison building.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2018 at 6:02 PM, KingSoul said:

I have invested into this game. I have been consistently watching this game and the development. I just have a quick question. Why in gods name are we waiting for a UI bug to be fixed? Release the game and let us go at it then release a patch for the game. We have been waiting over a month for 1 UI bug to be patched. It obviously isn't game breaking according to the live streams who just constantly work on furniture and other useless items 24 hours a day and only work 5 days a week. I am pretty positive I am not the only one who is giving up on this game as there are youtubers who are calling this game a money scam. That is what this is starting to feel like. You say you are going to release a game but yet you can't deliver on any words that you speak out of your mouths. This is a rant and i am not only speaking for myself. Regardless size of the company you are so concerned about ONE UI fix. ONE! Release the game. I want this to succeed yet the only thing you as a company are concerned with is whether or not to put brown leather on a stupid chair. Head in the game not in your ass devs.

If you went through the process of creating an account only to write that, then I say you wasted time dude... there are tenths of post EXACTLY like yours, including the dumb part about 3D artists not coding...