Hi, 

I was just wondering whether something like this was implemented or planned to be implemented into the game. A lot of the issues I find with games like this, are that they lack some depth within the characters themselves, especially in-game. I've seen previews of the characters customisation menu and i haven't seen any options pertaining to body-type/ build?

I'd find the game a lot more interesting if something like that were to be added, as it would make customisation more realistic and would allow you to create a more diverse population of people and people could also replicate themselves as an in-game character more accurately. 

If this isn't something you'd add to the character customisation menu, maybe allow it to be done over time in-game? e.g, eating excessively causes weight gain, training at a gym increases muscle mass etc. I believe adding such realistic options to the game adds more depth overall and would really make it interesting to me. 

thanks for listening, personally i think options like this would be quite immersive, adding such a high level of detail and customisation really creates a life-like game. 

6 hours ago, NoGutsNoXP said:

Hi, 

I was just wondering whether something like this was implemented or planned to be implemented into the game. A lot of the issues I find with games like this, are that they lack some depth within the characters themselves, especially in-game. I've seen previews of the characters customisation menu and i haven't seen any options pertaining to body-type/ build?

I'd find the game a lot more interesting if something like that were to be added, as it would make customisation more realistic and would allow you to create a more diverse population of people and people could also replicate themselves as an in-game character more accurately. 

If this isn't something you'd add to the character customisation menu, maybe allow it to be done over time in-game? e.g, eating excessively causes weight gain, training at a gym increases muscle mass etc. I believe adding such realistic options to the game adds more depth overall and would really make it interesting to me. 

thanks for listening, personally i think options like this would be quite immersive, adding such a high level of detail and customisation really creates a life-like game. 

Hey there, the character customisation will go more in-deph but at a later point in game development like during Beta and/ or at full game release. The modules are really early stages.

The devs do however want to in the future after full game release to add the weight / muscle gain etc from in game things, however it won't be until after the full game release as I said before.