jshaw71

app/game developer

Hi, I am a big fan of Game Dev Tycoon by Greenheart Games , as such I am wondering if there will be an abiltity to make ingame apps' and games, put them up on an ingame app store/ gamestores, and based on the quality, you will either make or lose money I think it would be cool, but that's just me... 

The problem is is that there have been many jobs that people want were you have to complete a sort of minigame. This means that the devs will have to implement a game within a game for it to work. You never know it might end up in the game in the future after release but i dont think its currently on their mind for now unfortunately. I mean personally i would like to see a minigame like mechanic simulator so i can fulfill my role as a mechanic but its hard to do such a thing.

23 hours ago, Herzog said:

The problem is is that there have been many jobs that people want were you have to complete a sort of minigame. This means that the devs will have to implement a game within a game for it to work. You never know it might end up in the game in the future after release but i dont think its currently on their mind for now unfortunately. I mean personally i would like to see a minigame like mechanic simulator so i can fulfill my role as a mechanic but its hard to do such a thing.

I'd like it to become a job, but if it doesn't, I understand...

Edited by jshaw71

On 4/18/2016 at 5:26 PM, jshaw71 said:

I'd like it to become a job, but if it doesn't, I understand...

maybe maybe