Sign in to follow this  
nexus

Mysterious ocean [PT/BR EN/US]

PT/BR

Desde o seu anúncio, pouco foi dito sobre a possibilidade de ter oceano no jogo, acredito que este é um tema que pode dar infinitas possibilidades para o jogador, de missões de água e profissões de mergulhador, ou caça ao tesouro no fundo do mar. O que você acha?

Google Translate EN/US

Since his announcement, little has been said about the possibility of having ocean in the game, I believe this is a theme that can give endless possibilities to the player, from water missions and professions of diver, or treasure hunt on the seabed. what do you think?

26 minutes ago, nexus said:

PT/BR

Desde o seu anúncio, pouco foi dito sobre a possibilidade de ter oceano no jogo, acredito que este é um tema que pode dar infinitas possibilidades para o jogador, de missões de água e profissões de mergulhador, ou caça ao tesouro no fundo do mar. O que você acha?

Google Translate EN/US

Since his announcement, little has been said about the possibility of having ocean in the game, I believe this is a theme that can give endless possibilities to the player, from water missions and professions of diver, or treasure hunt on the seabed. what do you think?

There was always an Ocean to be in the game. You would also know that they have mentioned "Scuba Diving, Treasure Hunting, Yachts, Fishing, under water caves, ship wrecks. There are no "Missions" nor is a diver a profession. A diver is not a paid thing.

1 minute ago, LuckyDuck said:

Havia sempre um oceano para estar no jogo. Você também sabe que eles mencionaram "Mergulho, Caça ao Tesouro, Iates, Pesca, cavernas de água, destroços de navios. Não há" Missões "nem um mergulhador é uma profissão. Um mergulhador não é uma coisa paga.

Sorry, we have little information about the game here in Brazil, I believe that if there is going to be a sea, it would be a legal profession that explores this possibility, the diver can do welding of bridges and ships, also can find new marine species, find new objects, in fact, an abundance of things that can be rewarded by the profession.

Just now, nexus said:

Sorry, we have little information about the game here in Brazil, I believe that if there is going to be a sea, it would be a legal profession that explores this possibility, the diver can do welding of bridges and ships, also can find new marine species, find new objects, in fact, an abundance of things that can be rewarded by the profession.

There is no building bridges nor building ships. There is no profession as a diver, you do that as a hobby in this game. exploring is a hobby too, not paid.

2 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Não há pontes de construção nem navios de construção. Não há profissão como mergulhador, você faz isso como um hobby neste jogo. explorar também é um hobby, não pago.

Okay, I'm just showing that it is necessary to have professions that need the sea, since fisherman would not be a profession.

Just now, nexus said:

Okay, I'm just showing that it is necessary to have professions that need the sea, since fisherman would not be a profession.

Fisherman can be a Job, you catch the fish and go sell it to make money.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Fisherman can be a Job, you catch the fish and go sell it to make money.

And illegal whale hunting!

• ver.1.22474487139 1