aimcs1337

Pay again for Town Square Module?

Hey there,

I have bought the "Citizens" Pack a while back and expected to be able to play on the Town Square Module as soon as it is released. To my suprise I've seen, that people who bought the "Citizen" Pack are not going to be able to play on the Town Squade Module?

What kind of bs is this? Why should I pay another 15$ to be able to play, if I've already paid to play the game?

Also: Before it didn't say "Gain access to Identity's pre-release content..." at the Founders Pack, or any pack.

763ac61776c30012acbc1db3a8b87f7d.png

I can assure you that it did say that you got to access the beta and the modules, not in that exact line though. With the previous shop you also had to pay an extra 15 dollars to play the modules. As you said yourself

2 minutes ago, aimcs1337 said:

What kind of bs is this? Why should I pay another 15$ to be able to play, if I've already paid to play the game?

You paid to play the game upon release, not to play the modules too

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aimcs1337 said:

Hey there,

I have bought the "Citizens" Pack a while back and expected to be able to play on the Town Square Module as soon as it is released. To my suprise I've seen, that people who bought the "Citizen" Pack are not going to be able to play on the Town Squade Module?

Also: Before it didn't say "Gain access to Identity's pre-release content..." at the Founders Pack, or any pack.

The $15.00 citizen package has always not had access to the modules. Buy the Founder package immediately before the prices change, unless of course, you mind the long wait.

4 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

you mind the long wait.

I don't wanna be an ass but I think you mean to say "you don't mind the long wait"  ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

The $15.00 citizen package has always not had access to the modules. Buy the Founder package immediately before the prices change, unless of course, you mind the long wait.

11 minutes ago, aimcs1337 said:

Hey there,

Wondering why those who paid before paid $30 and now $27.86. I WANT MY $2.14 REFUND

• ver.1.22474487139 2

1 hour ago, aimcs1337 said:

Hey there,

The Old shop, said Passport (pre-Order), Beta, Founder Hat and Beta includes the 3 modules before the Beta as well. The Citizen package has always said "Passport (Pre-Order), Founder Hat.