smooshkins

Task tracker

So, they said that they would update the task tracked Every Single Day, but they haven't updated now in 3 days :/

17 minutes ago, smooshkins said:

So, they said that they would update the task tracked Every Single Day, but they haven't updated now in 3 days :/

They do not work Weekends. They update it every work day! Monday - Friday not Saturday or Sunday.......

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

They do not work Weekends. They update it every work day! Monday - Friday not Saturday or Sunday.......

But a weekend isn't 3 days ;)

53 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

@smooshkinsUpdated Friday end of the devs work day (5pm EST),  Next update Today roughly 5pm EST....  3 days

oh. my bad xD

2 hours ago, smooshkins said:

This won't change until it's done now... which wont be for another month or so...

I started tracking this ages ago, but since they have 'almost finished' they have not updated at all really... The tracker is not a good indicator of when the module will be released... it is a tool to attempt to keep people quiet, I doubt the tasks on there actually relate to anything to be honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wiebley said:

This won't change until it's done now... which wont be for another month or so...

I started tracking this ages ago, but since they have 'almost finished' they have not updated at all really... The tracker is not a good indicator of when the module will be released... it is a tool to attempt to keep people quiet, I doubt the tasks on there actually relate to anything to be honest.

The last Task on the tracker is the Inventory in apartments and yes it does relate to the actual tasks.

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

The last Task on the tracker is the Inventory in apartments and yes it does relate to the actual tasks.

Sure thing ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

They definitely do not update it every work day. It's sometimes gone 3-4 days without updates during the work week

3 minutes ago, patrick68794 said:

They definitely do not update it every work day. It's sometimes gone 3-4 days without updates during the work week

Sometimes they forget which happens to everyone.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 2018-07-30 at 12:48 PM, patrick68794 said:

Why would you update a tracker if nothing has changed between one day and another? That's a rather waste of time is it not?

2 hours ago, silentunion said:

Why would you update a tracker if nothing has changed between one day and another? That's a rather waste of time is it not?

To show to your community that work is still being done. It would take all of a minute or two to do it.

• Like 1