1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kivOEqB9KnhrJwXs1

First-Class Coaches 

The objective of this company is to take players around the map to different cities and around each and every city. Or to take players to destinations where they can relax and hangout. This will benefit players that maybe don't have a vehicle and want to get to somewhere that is not possible to reach on foot. The busses will mainly run from city to city but they can also be hired out for different and special occasions e.e. Partying, Tours around the map, nights out and many more. Each coach will hopefully take up to 50 passengers.

Why choose us?

You should choose us because we are a very reliable company that can get you from A to B trouble free and in comfort and in style with a wide range variety of luxury and modern coaches. As we take you past some of the most exquisite scenery to your destination all you have to do is take in the beautiful scenery or even take a nap which you will have no trouble in doing as we try and make every journey smooth and peaceful. If you know that you will be hiring a bus in the game for your business and would like to choose this company please let me know on the post or DM me. Thank you.

Our coaches:

scale-1000x1000

7576967.png1-pix1.jpg

As we all know sitting at a desk can be very boring therefore when the phone is not ringing or no customers are in the reception area the receptionists are allowed to shop online if they desire or read the newspaper which I will buy a few copies for my staff to read or they can do something else that is appropriate on the computer.And the rest of the staff are allowed to read the newspaper or go on their phones during their break also a coffee machine will be placed in the staff break room.

Disclaimer: This is what i would like in the game and therefore will not reflect on the finished product as it may not be included in the game. Thank you.

If your company would like to be advertised on the side of one of our buses(if it is possible in game) please contact @iSpeedy10x on this forum or DM on the identity website. Thank you.  

Below are all the jobs within the company:

CEO - @iSpeedy10x

1st Manager - @David-Brass

Garage Operator/Head of Maintenance - @JamesPvP

Receptionist - 0/2

Mechanic - 0/4

Drivers - 2/4 

Below is the application form if you wish to work for First-Class Coaches. 

https://form.jotformeu.com/81725750054354

The positions will most likely have more available slots in the future; This is just temporary. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I will update it every couple of weeks.

Disclaimer: The company may not be set up completely when the full game comes out so you may have to wait to be put to work. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kivOEqB9KnhrJwXs1M3EMoAJtlSIkgPpt8v8...

Edited by iSpeedy10x
  • Like 1

When you do start hiring, will you take your drivers through a training process in order for them to know the layout of the city and drive safely? Because I don't want to hop on a bu and than be taken on a joyride through the city to my destination. It would make me feel very unsafe.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Yes the drivers will be interviewed at first to see if they are capable of becoming a bus driver and then myself or one of the managers will take them out for a test drive a couple of times until we think they can safely drive a bus full of passengers. And in order to make sure each and every driver sticks to their timetable and doesn't go the wrong way we will have trackers on each and every bus, so don't you worry you will be in safe hands and we'll make sure of it.

In the past week we have been busy updating and creating a couple of things for our post for example you can now join the team and we have now created a logo (the logo may not appear in game). And I am very pleased with the way things have turned out. We will keep on updating our forums post every couple of weeks until the Identity game is released. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kivOEqB9KnhrJwXs1 

Update

Thank you all who have been patient. We are still an active company but we are just waiting for the dev team to update the game further for our needs. If you are going to be joining wait for a email from me or the CEO.