157C

Can You Edit Your Post More Than Once?

Simple question, is it possible to edit your post more than once? I have a big serious post in The Precinct that I've edited spell checks in, however I would also eventually like to add and change things in the future, is it possible to continue to edit my post or will I have to make a separate one entirely?

I may have asked the wrong question, my REAL question was whether or not you can edit replies, because I was able to edit it once than no more after that, so I'm wondering if there's a timer to prevent edit spams, or if it's a 1 and Done kind of thing.

On 1/2/2016 at 10:56 PM, 157C said:

I may have asked the wrong question, my REAL question was whether or not you can edit replies, because I was able to edit it once than no more after that, so I'm wondering if there's a timer to prevent edit spams, or if it's a 1 and Done kind of thing.

I'm not 100% sure how it works. But it seems like the edit function goes away after your reply has been up for a certain amount of time, weird.

@Motown

Maybe you know?

Hello there,

I'm not sure if the hardships with editing your own posts after refreshing/leaving the page are intended. I'll forward and ask!

Kind regards,
DJScias

• Like 1

Hello there @KevinLangston, @KevinOB and @157C!

Had Motown take a look and you should now be able to indefinitely edit your own posts and replies again, we apologize for this inconvenience!

Kind regards,
DJScias

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DJScias said:

Had Motown take a look and you should now be able to indefinitely edit your own posts and replies again, we apologize for this inconvenience!

Kind regards,
DJScias

Love this community and the Mods, thanks so much for this!

2 hours ago, DJScias said:

Kind regards,
DJScias

The mods never let me down, this is great, now when updating my posts in my Langston Mafia thread, it wont be filled the the same post just edited. THANK YOU!

• Like 1