johannes67890

Reporting players for harassment in-game?

Question

Hello.

i'm thinking about if players are going to be able to  report players for harassment in-game. Like if a player was repeatedly harassed all the time by fx saying "I Hope you die in real life" and other mean stuff. Will the player the be able to report him and get him banned?

just a quick question :)

-Johannes 

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, johannes67890 said:

Hello.

i'm thinking about if players are going to be able to  report players for harassment in-game. Like if a player was repeatedly harassed all the time by fx saying "I Hope you die in real life" and other mean stuff. Will the player the be able to report him and get him banned?

just a quick question :)

-Johannes 

You can report players but it is hard to prove someone is doing / saying stuff like that and also it is not a reason for a game ban. However a smaller punishment yes, On Private servers, the rules are up to the ones who run the servers. Something hard to prove will maybe get the person a warning or a kick but there is not really anything that can be done for that sort of stuff on Official servers.

I could be wrong but this would be decided in the future if anything.

Um, I would hope harassment/ ESPECIALLY bullying would be a pretty serious offense. Just saying my two cents.

1 hour ago, ShiEksdee said:

Um, I would hope harassment/ ESPECIALLY bullying would be a pretty serious offense. Just saying my two cents.

Well if someone won't leave you alone, you can call the police, that's what we are for.

• Like 1