drewfc

Hello :)

Sup guys, my name is drew :). I'm from New York, I'm pretty chill. As I'm sure the rest of you are, I am excited for the Town Square module to release and hope to share some awesome memories with anyone I come across. This seems like a pretty good community so far with all the members. I basically just want to make some friends and have a good time, I'm pretty straight up I don't feel like I gain anything in lying about anything. Recently I figured out my friend isn't doing so well, she was diagnosed with cancer, but I'm trying to stay positive and I'm just looking to escape reality which is another reason why I am hyped for the Town Square. I look forward to meeting you guys, I hope you all have a good day. Stay positive! 

Greetings from Cracow. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I'm only 17 but I've recieved many rough lessons of life, so if you need a talk, feel free to add me. What you said is very important, and I'm trying to live like that too, just trying to be positive no matter what the circumstances are. By the way, stay tuned up for today's stream! Devs said it will show some gameplay.

• Like 1

Hello! Please stay strong! Cancer has been an enemy in life as well: I lost a guy I was in love with to it (just last April so very recent), and another love too, as well as many family friends and family members. So I can definitely understand the pain of that! You must not give up hope, though. As for friends, I'm always up to have more people to talk to so if you ever want to chat here I am! I'm a bit of an otaku though so xD forgive my geekiness. We're all hype about this game along with you so you'll be surrounded by like vibes here. ^^ Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, drewfc said:

Sup guys, my name is drew :). I'm from New York, I'm pretty chill. As I'm sure the rest of you are, I am excited for the Town Square module to release and hope to share some awesome memories with anyone I come across. This seems like a pretty good community so far with all the members. I basically just want to make some friends and have a good time, I'm pretty straight up I don't feel like I gain anything in lying about anything. Recently I figured out my friend isn't doing so well, she was diagnosed with cancer, but I'm trying to stay positive and I'm just looking to escape reality which is another reason why I am hyped for the Town Square. I look forward to meeting you guys, I hope you all have a good day. Stay positive! 

Welcome to the community Drew!

Hope to see you ingame soon!

• Like 1

Welcome! Wish your friend the best of luck in recovery (if that's possible in her case.)

• Like 1