TPlays

Warehouse District

There should be an area filled with warehouses. Also have it be an industrial area!

I feel that they will have a shit ton of warehouses that will be scattered about. Hopefully they will have it to where you can buy land and build off of it.

1 minute ago, Short said:

I feel that they will have a shit ton of warehouses that will be scattered about. Hopefully they will have it to where you can buy land and build off of it.

You cant build buildings. 

10 minutes ago, Cstove said:

You cant build buildings. 

I said "Hopefully they will have it" Maybe in the future they will add it. 

1 hour ago, Short said:

I said "Hopefully they will have it" Maybe in the future they will add it. 

Doubtful

14 hours ago, Cstove said:

Doubtful

Aye listen cuz you might be doubtful bout this shit but hear me out it is very plausible that they could do this in the future.

1 hour ago, Short said:

Aye listen cuz you might be doubtful bout this shit but hear me out it is very plausible that they could do this in the future.

It’s not going to happen, because the structure of the map is set in place, this isn’t a survival game where you can build bases or new buildings.  If people could build new homes or whatever kind of buildings that would cause a huge performance issue.

I think if you can choose from a prefab to go in a vacant dedicated lot it wouldnt have perf implications as itd be all baked and pre lit etc.

Custom building is a diff story tho

Agree with this. Could have X amount of vacant lots dedicated to building construction. Zoned residential, industrial or commercial. Then a set of prefab buildings for each code to choose from for the one that you want to build on that lot.